July 09' Rotation: Butt's and Guts

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month is all about targeting our Butt's and Guts. While one total body workout as well as some cardio will be added weekly to support overall fitness, the focus will be on what many of us would agree are our trouble spots: Butt's and Guts. Eat clean in addition to this rotation for best results.

Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Butt's and Guts

Tues...Power Max

Wed.....Muscle Endurance

Thurs...45 minutes indoor/outdoor cycling

Fri.....STS Plyo Leg disc of your choice

Sat...30 minute interval run and Ab Ciruits Pilates Based

Sun: Off

WEEK TWO:

Mon....Leaner Legs plus Only Stability Ball Abs in Butt's And Guts

Tues....Mega Step Blast

Wed....Gym Style Legs

Thurs...Imax 2

Fri.....Muscle Max

Sat...KPC

Sun.....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon....Strong Legs and Abs

Tues....Rhythmic Step

Wed....Legs and Glutes plus Ab Circuits plates and Weights

Thurs....Cardio and Weights

Fri.....45 minute interval run on treadmill

Sat.....Power Hour

Sun....OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon.....4DS Kickbox in its entirety

Tues....Step Max

Wed....Pyramid Lower Body plus Ab Circuits No Equipment

Thurs....45 min indoor/outdoor cycling

Fri.....STS Plyo Leg Disc of your choice plus Ab Circuits yoga based

Sat.....Pyramid Upper Body plus 30 minute power walk with optional 10 pound weight vest on.

Sun: OFF

:)

This rotation looks great - think I'll be tryin' it after I finish STS. Especially like Week Two - Mega Step Blast!:p Gotta dig that one out of storage!:D Always wondered why that one never got put on DVD.:)

Thanks Cathe!

Dani

Strong legs and Abs?

Hi Cathe,

Which DVD has strong legs and abs? how do i move around the icons?

Thanks

Yvonne

Thanks Martijean. How do i move my smiley face or other icons around so they appear in th body of my message?

Hey guys,

I'm not sure where to find some of the workouts. Can you tell me what DVD's the following are on? I'd like to start this next week and want to see if I need to get some more DVDs...or if I can substitute some of them with what I already have. Thx!!

Power Max
Mega Step Blast
Rhythmic Step
Power Hour
Step Max

Power Max is in the Cardio Hits DVD. Power Hour is in the Power Hour+ DVD (it has MIS and Body Max 1 in it as well). I don't think Mega Step Blast ever made it to DVD. Rhythmic Step is on a DVD with MIC and Imax 1. Step Max is in the Classic Hits Volume 1 DVD.

Hi Cathe

Looks like another great rotation - thanks! One question, on Mon Week 3 - what is Strong Legs & Abs? Is that from STS? I have everything you ever produced and I don't recognize that title. Also, thanks for including Mega Step Blast in week 2. I always loved that video. Thankfully, I still have it. It's an oldie but definitely a goodie!

Sharon

Looks awesome, I have two weeks of June's rotation left. Yes I am slacker.:p
But once I'm done this one looks awesome. Although I don't have some of the older dvds it will give me an oppurtunity to sub some of my others.

Jenn

Power Max is in the Cardio Hits DVD. Power Hour is in the Power Hour+ DVD (it has MIS and Body Max 1 in it as well). I don't think Mega Step Blast ever made it to DVD. Rhythmic Step is on a DVD with MIC and Imax 1. Step Max is in the Classic Hits Volume 1 DVD.

Thanks jbliff!!! I'll make my substitutions as needed. I feel stupid not recognizing power hour and rhythmic step...oh well :)

Cheryl

Hi Buttercup!

Thanks for that. I have the Pure Strength series in video and haven't done it in awhile. I appreciate your help. Take care.

Sharon

Just started this week, with B&G yesterday and substituted Low Max for today's workout. My poor legs! It's going to be a long, but hopefully successful, month!

lv handbags

Keira Knightley Take a look at how the fashion icon who is so-Keira Knightley in a recent red carpet ceremony, the constant use Chloe Elsie Hand twirl her handbags Chloe Elsie metal chain, the fundamental look of self-confidence to face the camera like a Hollywood star after party, And just like a nervous school girl students, and in March in London on an after party, she will be a little thin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.