July 09' Rotation: Butt's and Guts

Keira Knightley Take a look at how the fashion icon who is so-Keira Knightley in a recent red carpet ceremony, the constant use Chloe Elsie Hand twirl her handbags Chloe Elsie metal chain, the fundamental look of self-confidence to face the camera like a Hollywood star after party, And just like a nervous school girl students, and in March in London on an after party, she will be a little thin

Huh ? Is this an advert ??? What has this post got to do with Cathe's July 09 rotation ???

I'd love to hear from people who did this rotation and any results from it at the end of the month!

Well, I haven't taken any measurements but I've lost 1 - 2 pounds. There is a hill that is on my weekend bike ride that is KILLER (well, for me anyway). The last two times I've ridden it, I got up the hill much easier than before I started the rotation. So, that's some results, anyway! Week 3 I got really sidetracked and worked out maybe twice. Only got three workouts in this week. :(

I may go ahead and repeat this rotation next month, though. Still need to work on those butts & guts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.