Joyous Mother's Day Week---Enjoying our Bambino Blessings

I was thinking about it too... thanks! I found a couple different Team Beachbody members selling them for about $50. Maybe I will tell DH he can "let" me buy them for my bday. :p

Hi gals,

I'm sooo out of the loop. I have so much to tell you but I'm at work now and it's actually work related, so I'll wait until I get home... it's not pretty...

workout done! one more week of meso1 then Im doing full body weights and cardio til I get settled after move.
Jen-maybe we can meet halfway for dinner one night and brings our dh's..yours can thank me for the kegals LOL

K is still napping...a little over an hour now..when she wakes we are going to the grocery.

speaking of 80s fashion...on Biggest Loser this week...did anyone else think Helen looked just plain silly in those ripped jeans??? Im all for dressing trendy and looking good...but torn/acid washed jeans are for teens.

Priscilla- Hi girl! Missing you cannot wait to hear what is going on and how you are!
Jen- You enabler. I bought it. FB me if you want...
Susan- Helen looked so odd. She is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. The way she talks real quiet makes me not trust her, as if she is trying to be something she is not! Now, that being said, I am loud and annoying!
Oh, and I forgot to answer how i get in workouts when john does not nap... I have to pause the wo every 10 minutes or so to transfeer him to a new piece of entertainment.
just went grocery shopping. John freaking. BBL

You Insanity-aholics! I know where to find you when/if I"m ready to take the plunge. lol

Six miles done. I really got in the groove and felt like I could run forever. I love that feeling. My running friend and I just chatted the entire time.

Precila~I hope everything's okay

Christine~When does your family come home?

Jen~ I like getting dirty outside too, it makes me feel so accomplished!

Susan/Jen~ I'm jealous that you gals are planning a get together!

Lisa~ we might take Myranda to St Cloud for hematology appt (I'd rather go there than Fargo)....will keep you posted....maybe we could meet up. :p

Alrighty! Got my friend on the elliptical machine! She did 2 miles, I'm so proud of her. She's been a great sport & help to me. Today we're going to take the kids to the park later & either clean up playroom or take the little boys summer clothes out....I'll let her decide. :p

Priscila- Hey girl! Hope everything is okay at work!

Christine- Sent you a message. I've had to work out with James that way before too.

Susan- I thought Helen's outfit was horrible. My DH would never come to dinner because he knows I talk about him on here. :p I think he would be embarassed. :eek:

We got lunch from this Gourmet Burger place and it was soooo YUM! But it sucked cause I am at work and cant have a beer. Had a coke instead. This was my cheat for the weekend. :D

wooo hoooo ! John is down for his 2nd nap already! I am off to pack up some boxes for UPS, when he wakes up, we are going to do some riveting playing on the floor. Boys get on the plane in Phoenix at 2, shoudl be here for an early dinner. We are having sausage saffron pasta with edamame and garlic bread. Although, Jimmy has requested pancakes and bacon when he gets home. I am going to make him pancakes in teh shape of a cow.
Jen- I totally want that burger. I am bad about eating when nobody is here.

Melanie- Hooray for a great run. I know all of us have a hard time with taking many days of of working out, but the payoff is an AWESOME workout! Yay! I am having a no workout day. Glad you are doing well! :)

Jen, I'm so out of the loop....I had no idea you were running a 5K tomorrow! How fun. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Christine, I love the idea of a cow shape for pancakes. You are so creative. Good job on taking day off too!

Jen-Good luck with your run!
Christine-I'm sure you enjoyed your night home with the boys! A cow shaped pancake??? do you have a cookie cutter in that shape or what?
Priscila-hope things aren't too bad with the work thing :(
Melanie-let me know if you end up going to St. Cloud. It would be great if it worked out sometime to catch up!
Susan-You must be torching lots of calories with all that moving prep

Working until 4 today. It's a beautiful day here, so I'd like to take one of the kids for a long power walk after work. I'm taking Reese for her 3 mo pictures tomorrow...hope shewants to show off her beautiful smile! Other than that, just a lot of catching up on things around the house before it's back to work on Monday.

I've been doing so much better with the eating..especially when I avoid my trigger foods after 6..that's when it all falls apart for me. I'll be in a swimsuit in just one month..I look fine when I'm standing, but it's another story when I sit----major belly going on then.

Have a good Saturday!

Lisa- At least you look good standing. Mine still pokes out while standing unless I suck it in. :confused: A long power walk sounds nice.

The 5K isn't until 6pm. My mom is coming to watch and sit with James while I run so it should be fun. My back still feels really achy and sore. I think I overdid it this week with Insanity and STS abs.

Christine- Hope you had a good night with your boys! I bet you are on cloud nine with them home!

Off to shower so I can go shopping! Going to Bealls to see if I can find any deals and hopefully won't see any 80's clothes.;)

Morning!
Christine-how was the homecoming??

Lisa-great on your eats getting better! Iknow I feel so much better when I avoid the bad stuff! I am letting the stress of moving get to me when now I really need to buckle down so I feel good for whats to come!! You inspire me! Have a great day!

Jen-have fun shopping. My step-mom and I go to Bealls while Im in Fla! The alwasy have the bra I like! Can't wait to hear about your run.

Melanie-its great your friend is working out with you. I sooo admire you for working out with so much distraction!! I tend to make excuses when life gets busy!

Waves to everyone. normal packing day around here today. bb to check up on you later

Yesterday I decided to give the boys buzz haircuts for the summer. It's alot harder than it looks! I had to have my friend "fix" poor Jadon's hair....then had her do Justin's hair for me. Poor Jadon...he looks like a chemopatient w/chunks taken out. The buzzer clips kept falling off when I was trying to use it. lol Last time I"m doing that!

Talked with my mom today. They gave my Dad 2weeks-2months lifespan. Whew. I feel exhausted already & they day just began....got about 6 hours of sleep last night my friend & I went in hottub & chatted until about 11 or so.

Open fishing has begun! DH will be AWOL today.

Plan to take girls & boys to pool today. Jadon is sick (bad cold) so he might have to stay behind with Grandma. :(

Jory's excited about prom.

Alot to do today! It's supposed to reach 70 degrees today....a heatwave! I hope to get to play outside some.

I think I'll go for my run in about an hour or so.

Susan, pack pack pack!!

Jen, I've never run an evening race

Lisa, what's weather down there?

Christine, what fun do you have planned today?

Alrighty, off to "start" the day. lol

Jen- Have a great race! I have not run an evening race either. I am such a mornign runner. I have almost no motivation in the afternoon. Plus, that is cocktail hour, how coudl I pass up a beer? Keep us posted!
Melanie- My DH buzzes the kids hair. One trick he uses is that he takes it down to a 2 all around and does a 1 close to the ears. It is so hard. No way would I even venture into hair cutting. Glad you have yoru friend there to talk to during all this stuf going on, especially now that open fishing has begun. Goodness, DH might need a locator attached to his ankle so you can locate him, like with parolees. I am having my coffee and a promax bar. Did you like the one I sent you? Then off for 23 miles. I am achey so nervous about the long run today. I overdid it this week (like Jen!). I have aches and pains here and there. I get a masssage today afterwards, though, so I want to go all out and make it worth it.
Susan- I was awful about eats during moving, especially since I did not want to buy any food that we would have to move, I ate CRAP for 2 months I think. It is a small miracle John did not come out shaped like a potato chip. Hope you and DH get some quiet time...
Lisa- Yes, I got really cute farm animal cutters from Williams Sonoma, and i can make pig, chick, adn cow faces. He loves them. I made him pancakes and bacon and he loved it.
I am in heaven with the crew home. I got up just to listen to the quiet in the house, imagining that it felt fuller with all the bodies. I am so happy!
Okay, got to get this body fueled and kids fed and hit the pavement. Will let you know how it goes.
Waves to all the ladies!!!!

Oh Melanie, my heart goes out to you, I am so sorry to hear about your dad's health issues.
BTW, seems like your girls are doing great overall!

Jen, good luck this afternoon. I'll be sending you endurance vibes today. Can't wait to hear it all
So, here it goes...
I have 3 dental assistances that work for me. My job is pretty easy, they seat the patients for me, I go see them and basically tell them which wires to place, if the patient need elastics etc.. Sometimes, I have to seat down and bend some wires or closing loops to close spaces or just to place the brackets, ok
So, one of my girls, has a VERY strong personality!, by the time I stopped by her chair to see the patient, she would be telling me what to do or what she thought was next, if there was a wire that needed to bend, she wanted to bend it. It bothered me to some extend but then I last week something happened..
A patient came to the office, and once again she told what she thought we should do, I told her, No, we should do this instead for the following reasons, I gave her instruction as always and left to see more patients. The next week, my other assistance told me that this other girl approched her and said "I did a whole bunch of s#$@ that she didn't ask me to do", she asked what exactly and she said "a closing loop, some bite ramps because that's what the patient needed!" SAY WHAT!!!!
I busted my A@@ for 12 years in college to learn how to do orthodontics and somebody that had maybe a year in school or was in the job trained is over riding my orders and risking my patient's well being GRRRR
The patient, called that day surprisely because the bite ramps "I have ordered" fell off...
Needless to say, I call the human resorces, wrote her up and told the main office that I did'nt want her there no more. They relocated her to another office which I thought was wrong but at least I don't have to deal wiht her no more. How dare she??

Imagine, if you take you baby to the pedi and the front desk or the assistance decides to put your baby on meds because she thinks that's what he/she needs. To me it's basically the same thing. Those patients are to me my responsabilty and I care about them and I'm not going to allow NOBODY to jeopardize that! Nuff said!!

Last edited:
Hi Christine, take it easy girl... I have been running about 3 miles every other day with my new Nikes and what a difference!!! Love them, Good luck today
I'm glad your boys made it home safe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.