Jori RIP

I am not a violent person, but when I read something like this, I wish our legal system allowed doing to him what he did to that poor, defenseless little boy!

The death penalty just needs to be sometimes...

I still can't believe the guy responsible for the Norway massacre will be allowed to live after taking so many young lives...how is that right and just? It's not.

Personally, we are to forgive for our own well being, when we are wronged. However,it is the corporate responsibility of the governing authorities to protect the people (who forgive individually) and administer justice (such as death)from a corporate perspective on their behalf.

Last edited:
Up here(Canada) we had a man stab his 11 month infant!! The infant will survive & I thought this was bad enough until I read this!:( This brought tears to my eyes & you have to wonder?:mad:
My prayers go out to all.

There are no words I can use except Why? It dosen't make any sense.

I hope with all my heart he didn't suffer.

Janie

Screw putting him in solitary- send him out the the prison yard and let the other criminals HAVE AT HIM!!!! Make sure it's an insanely slow, painful and degrading death, boys!!! He WILL burn in hell!!:mad:

That's got to be the sickest thing I've ever seen. I'm ashamed to say I'm from Louisiana.

That scumbag will get his just rewards.

This is just so dang sad. And our tax dollars will go to taking care of this guy while he lives his life out in prison. :-(

Oh my gosh... I wish I hadn't have read that. As the mom of three little boys, this is gut-wrenching. So sad that his last moments were of his father doing this to him... What causes someone to be so evil? Heartbreaking...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.