JM Body Revolution review

nightowl81 said:
is Body Revolution high reps or low reps? Is there enough cardio bursts in the weight workouts to get a cardio effect?

I forgot to say that there is also one all-cardio DVD with each phase that you can do alone or as an add on with the weighted workouts. So, yes, you will get your cardio!

I am sure this workout program has some great stuff in it...but I have to say nkhansen1's review proves my point for me concerning Jillian Michaels...why in the world does she have to cuss during her workouts and be such a hard-nose? I personally find her completely offensive and almost every time I read something like this or see one of her new workouts it confirms my decision to stay away.

I am not blasting anyone who likes her...if you do, more power to you...she is simply not for me.

Thanks for letting me vent! And hope those who get this program enjoy it. I just won't be one of them.

mini-natty said:
Hi Natalie!

How is the program going? I just bought Jillian's new kickbox! It looks KILLER :eek: :eek:

Natasha

Hi, Natasha! I just got back from Los Angeles yesterday, but before my trip I did all of phase 3, and it is awesome! Really fun and some killer moves I have never done before. Definitely room to grow which is always a plus. :) I was dripping sweat! I am so glad I got these!

Hi, Natasha! I just got back from Los Angeles yesterday, but before my trip I did all of phase 3, and it is awesome! Really fun and some killer moves I have never done before. Definitely room to grow which is always a plus. :) I was dripping sweat! I am so glad I got these!

ohhhhh.....nkhansen1, u make me wanna go ahead and get it now.....but i think i'm even more convinced that i will definitely be getting it soon.....thx for the updates:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.