Jillian's New 90 day workout system

horsing around said:
I watched the infomercial and was disappointed by several things I saw:

[*]Jillian says she "coined" the term metabolic training. Really?
[*]The packaging is more prone to scratching the DVDs. For that price I expect the DVDs to be in cases. We know it can be done!
[*]No yoga workouts. I like her Yoga Meltdown, so was expecting to see yoga in this series.

Overall, I like Jillian, so not an attack on her. I think I'll pass on these workouts unless I get them for about half the price. I will keep an eye on the reviews/results.

Lisa

I actually caught that also and I was thinking the same thing...really? I don't believe she did....but I cud b wrong.....and I kinda agree about the packaging that it can b more prone to scratching but I have several systems in that type of packaging and I've had no problem with scratching.....but I'm waiting to see if the price will drop....but it looks good to me;)

I watched the infomercial and was disappointed by several things I saw:
  1. Jillian says she "coined" the term metabolic training. Really?
  2. The packaging is more prone to scratching the DVDs. For that price I expect the DVDs to be in cases. We know it can be done!
  3. No yoga workouts. I like her Yoga Meltdown, so was expecting to see yoga in this series.
Overall, I like Jillian, so not an attack on her. I think I'll pass on these workouts unless I get them for about half the price. I will keep an eye on the reviews/results.

Lisa

How much is it BTW? I only saw the trailer on her website and all it said was "I won't be paying $200". So then $150? Give me a price!!!

No Yoga? :(. I am one of the few that actually really liked Meltdown.

As far as the cases, yup I agree, for a system like that (which is not cheap), give solid hard cases.

I knew I was not going to get this system right away. But I will get it one day. I just gravitate towards anything Jillian Michaels. Her kickboxing w/o is on my list though :)

Pretty sure it is $120 + S&H. There are some free "gifts" with your purchase. One is access to her accompanying web site for one month. Then it's $4/week there after. She'll answer your questions, provide you support.

Sorry, can't help but say, but Cathe does that for free!

Lisa

Pretty sure it is $120 + S&H. There are some free "gifts" with your purchase. One is access to her accompanying web site for one month. Then it's $4/week there after. She'll answer your questions, provide you support.

Sorry, can't help but say, but Cathe does that for free!

Lisa

hahahaha....yep she sure does....that's why we love her:)

For cheap cases, I'm waiting for retail. That is too much money for cardboard cases. I'm so happy Cathe opts against those things.

I was once a member of her site. Her answering questions is just a Q&A section of her site where people submit questions and she answers when she has time. Maybe it has changed, but she wasn't very active within the community when I was there.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.