January 08 Rotation Check in

Oh my God, Kathy, that's horrible about your kids and strep!! Good thing you got it taken care of quickly!

I have OLD OLD FIRM workouts, not the ones you talk about. Are they good? the old ones I have , the women are all dressed in leotards and tights...SOOOO old school! LOL! I always get a kick out of them though when I did it.

There's also an Ab one, where you get this HUNKIE shirtless guy on the cover and introducing the workouts, but he doesn't do them, the leotard women do it! LOL!!! what a tease!

~Chris

Chris: Too funny..I have that ab workout too. The newer FIRMs are good. But, not as intense as Cathe. That is why I switched to her. Cathe's workouts are more of a challenge for me now. But, the FIRMs were excellent when I was starting out. I lost alot of weight using them. Thanks, Chris is feeling better today. No fever today. He is on his meds now.

What workout is everyone doing today. Yesterday I did FIRM yoga with Lauren and I did a Tracie Long workout: Endurance for Movement. It was ok. Not a favorite. But, it was the first time trying it. Sometimes I like workouts better the second time. Anyone use Tracie Long workouts!!

Hope Cathe posts Feb. rotation today..Looking forward to checking it out...

Talk to you later..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.