Jan. Rotation Results??

tater

I've just started Cathe's January 2006 rotation (the one Cathe designed to take off our Xmas/pumpkin pie weight), with the hopes it would help me take off 5-7 stubborn pounds. I was wondering if anyone followed this rotation fully, and what results they achieved? I don't really have a place to run, so I might substitute another cardio workout for those portions, but I intend to follow it as close as I can.

Did it work for you?
Thanks

I did it and followed it pretty closely. I didn't lose weight or inches. I was pretty dissappointed. I think maybe it was too much cardio for me (meaning 90 min. is too long). I eat pretty clean, peanut butter is my big cheat probably twice a week. I am getting great results with fitnessfreaks' circuit mix rotation though. Losing inches and looking very defined; and having fun. By week 4 of Cathes Jan. rotation I had had enough with the 90 min thing.

Deanie:)
eta: I sub. the eliptical for running.

Thanks so much for the feedback---It's interesting to find out that sometimes working out longer isn't necessary more beneficial. I'm going to try the rotation that you suggested and see what happens!

Thanks again!

I just finished this rotation and I loved it. I got off the last few pounds I wanted (I think I still need a little more) and gained some muscle defination also. I don't get to run to much so I subbed some cardio in.

Farrah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.