Jai Rocks!

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
I think Jai looks better than ever it this series - the best she has ever looked!

Her hair looks so lustrous and she seems to glow.

Her legs are so strong -- her talent in Lower Body Blast amazed me -- especially during the one leg hamstring portion. She lifted her leg with perfect style and she made it look so easy! I tried is and all I can say is how on Earth can she do that with perfect form?

She was definitely the star of Lower Body Blast - incredible form and such grace!

I nominate Jai for the strongest legs on any cast member ever with Cedie's legs running a close second!

Yep...she has the most awesome legs, doesn´t she???

And I have to add that I think Cedie looks spectacular!

I agree too, I bought those black shorts with the blue lines she is wearing and wow your one's legs have to be almost perfect to pull them off. And she does!!

I love all the cast dearly. They each have their unique specialness. I have always told Jai she has the best legs on the planet! Yay Jai :D

TOTALLY agree. i can't take my eyes off her legs (wow, that sounds awful!) because they are so perfect! I want them! ;-)

I love all the cast dearly. They each have their unique specialness. I have always told Jai she has the best legs on the planet! Yay Jai :D

I don't know what Jai has done, but I can't my eyes off her legs in Lower Body Blast. I am so glad she wore shorts.

But it is more than her legs - I can't put my finger on it. She looks different, but in a good way.

Off the subject, will Lorraine be back? I really missed her in the new workouts.

I also would love to see Deazie again - she rocks too!

I did Step Works yesterday (1999) and was just amazed at how some of the cast (Cathe, etc.) look so much better - more muscle mass, etc.! They looked fit back then but now they look :eek:

We enjoy having all of our cast members join us when they can. They are always included however, with that many cast members, there is bound to be a schedule conflict at some point. Sometimes we can work around it and sometimes we can't (even though we do our very best). We also have to factor on unexpected illnesses, unexpected issues, or anything that could happen last minute that could cause us to have to go to plan B.

There are just so many things that most people aren't even aware of that we have to factor in behind the scenes but we really do try our hardest to make it all work. :)

We enjoy having all of our cast members join us when they can. They are always included however, with that many cast members, there is bound to be a schedule conflict at some point. Sometimes we can work around it and sometimes we can't (even though we do our very best). We also have to factor on unexpected illnesses, unexpected issues, or anything that could happen last minute that could cause us to have to go to plan B.

There are just so many things that most people aren't even aware of that we have to factor in behind the scenes but we really do try our hardest to make it all work. :)

I am sure that new cast members are needed. I hope to see Lorraine, Deazie, Nancy and Amanda in future videos.

It is understandable that you would have to add new cast members.

The cast becomes part of my family -- I see them every day, work out with them and when they are gone, I miss them.

I even remeber Gladys, Pat Kelly, Maria, Rhonda, Hope and Lisa. I still miss them, but I understand that people move on with their lives and there is a lot to do behind the scenes such as rehearsals and life changes.

Cedie has always been in your videos except when she was pregnant during the filming of CTX, Circuit Max, and Cardio Kicks.

Rhonda was in many of your earlier videos, but I have not seen her since the Hardcore Series.

I hope to see some of your male STS crew again - I really liked Erik, Robert, and Stuart. I have always liked Mark Moore. I remember him from the older videos like Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max.

You do a wonderful job casting members. Deazie, Nancy and Amanda are amazing and you are right - they all are wonderful athletes and they had the right chemistry and blended right in with the other cast members!

I have one more question. Is Pat Kelly still with you beind the scenes?

Thank You Amy! No, Pat Kelly pursued another direction and I haven't seen her in years. Btw, Mark Moore is in our MMA Shock Cardio workouts.

I loved that you brought Mark back for some of the STS videos.

I think he is awesome!

I also enjoyed seeing Rob come back for some of the STS workouts!

I've been a Jai fan from the beginning! Staring at her form in Drill Max is the only thing that gets me through it at times!

I noticed in Intensity that Jai really looks like she is having fun; smiling alot. I love that!!!!:D Makes the workout even more fun!!!!

I agree - she has the best form in everything. In Lower Body Blast she looks great - her legs rock! I find her very motivating.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who stares at Jai!

I agree with you--watching her helps! When things get rough my mantra is "Listen to Cathe, look at Jai. Jai can do this, so can you." I switch to "Listen to Cathe, look at Cedie/Loraine" when the side switches from left to right or vice versa. Jai usually keeps to her one side--thank god! I'm a lefty and sometimes those hammer curls are hard to get motivated on for the right side.

P.S. I tried "look at Cathe, look at Cathe" for a while but I kept thinking "I can't talk that much and do this!! This is impossible!!" Cathe you're wonderful and intimidating at the same time.

where's Jai?

I haven't seen Jai in the recent videos. She was such an inspiration in kick punch and crunch, and kick max. She kept her leg so high in the conditioning drills! Thanks for making us push ourselves!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.