Is there anyone from pittsburgh PA. out there?

Hi Corybugg. I'm originally from Irwin, North Huntingdon...right outside of Monroeville. I currently live in Duncansville, Pa...right outside of Altoona, about 40 minutes from State College. I was wondering myself if there was anyone from my region out there. Glad to meet ya.

Kim

Not Pittsburgh but South Central PA just above the MD line. Franklin county just 30 min. west of Gettysburg.

Sorry not closer

Annette

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-03 AT 05:29PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Coreybugg,
I live in Upper St. Clair. My mom lives in Squirrel Hill. My sister lives in Wexford which is close to where you are right? Janet

Cory--I'm a native of Pgh--born in McGee Womens Hospital---and grew up in Murrysville, just East of Monroeville on Rte 22. Because I couldn't find a job in Pgh after college, I had to relocate to Washington, DC where I've since lived & worked> I miss Pgh--the people up there are so nice. A lot of the folks down here are so materialistic and into status. Rude, too. It's certainly not the same as Pittsburgh.
My dad lives in Latrobe---he moved there after retiring from IBM.
For the poster who lives in Franklin County, my husband is from Shippensburg!!!!!!!!!
This forum attracts the best people.

Hi Annette...............

Where are you in Franklin County? I live in Franklin County too! :)

I'm on Mont Alto Rd, just off Rt.30 in Fayetteville

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Hi, I am from Hopewell originally but now I live near Burgettstown. I work in downtown Pittsburgh and I work out in the mornings at the downtown Bally's. Which area are you from?

Judy

I grew up in Murrysville too. I've been in CT for about 19 years now. Every now and then I run into people from Pittsburgh up here, I can always tell from the accent (for those of you who aren't familiar with it, think Dennis Miller).

Bon

Hi Corybugg!

I lived in Pittsburgh for five years - in Shadyside, then Mt. Lebanon. Worked at UPMC. Now back home in North Carolina - didn't like the roads and didn't like the gray weather, but I miss the great friends I made up there and the fun job, and the snow! I moved in 1994, and they had started working on the Fort Pitt tunnel - I hear they haven't finished it yet!

Cheers!
Anne Y

Hi Kim, I do wish you were closer! I have been out your way. We go to seven springs ski area. I think thats toward you way.If you ever go shopping at monroevill mall let me know maybe we could hook up.Corybugg

Annette, I have never been that far south, My hub and i would like to get to gettysburg this spring. I bet its very interesting. thanks for the reply. corybugg

Annette, I have never been that far south, My hub and i would like to get to gettysburg this spring. I bet its very interesting. thanks for the reply. corybugg

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-03 AT 06:09PM (Est)[/font][p]Hey, Corybugg,
I'm in Punxsutawney, PA...about 1 1/2 hours from the Burgh. We make it down a couple times a month. We like shopping in the Strip. My husband is a lawyer and has court appearances downtown alot.

Anyone interested in coming to Punxsy for Groundhog Day? My hubby is in a rock n roll band playing at the local Eagles on Saturday night...then we'll stay up the rest of the night, come to my house for a huge breakfast (healthy, of course)and then hike up to the Knob to see what Phil predicts! Lots of room here for anyone who wants to come and crash!
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.