Is there another order option besides Credit Cards?

smiles4383

Cathlete
Cathe,

In the past I've always preordered online and then sent in my bank check.
I don't use credit cards.
I don't see that option on this preorder.

Is there a possibility of paying my mail with a check
(or even having it withdrawn from a checking account?)

I don't want to miss out on this great deal just because I choose not to use credit cards.

Terri

Hi Terri:

I did see a thread the other day that they were going to start accepting PayPal if that helps any... I'm sure customer service has some suggestions :) good luck!

Cathe,

In the past I've always preordered online and then sent in my bank check.
I don't use credit cards.
I don't see that option on this preorder.

Is there a possibility of paying my mail with a check
(or even having it withdrawn from a checking account?)

I don't want to miss out on this great deal just because I choose not to use credit cards.

Terri

You can still pay by check if you prefer, just make sure to include shipping and include a note telling us what you want to order and your ship to address. We will have a form and information loaded on our website shortly to make this easier, but it will probably not be up until either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Our address is:

Cathe dot Com
626 Delsea Dr. N
Glassboro, NJ 08028

Checks should be made payable to Cathe dot Com.

Separate shipping/billing info?

Hi! Will the new form also make it possible to have separate shipping and billing addresses? Thank you!

Hi Chris,

On a related topic, will the new form also allow one to preorder this using a Cathe gift certificate?

Many thanks,
Lorrayne

Lorrayne, I actually took a chance and preordered, and in the NOTES section, I said to use my gift cert balance and my credit card info (that I entered on the order form) for the remaining balance. We'll see IF that works!

Gayle

Hi! Will the new form also make it possible to have separate shipping and billing addresses? Thank you!

There is not going to be a new shopping cart, just a form for people who want to pay by check. If your billing address is different from your ship to address just type your billing address in the comments box .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.