Is the crew happy?

Wendy you don't need to apologize. You're as entitled to your opinion on here as anyone, but thank you for your post. It was very nice. I apologize to you, and to anyone else who was offended by my post. As I stated twice yesterday, I meant nothing sarcastic by it, nor did I mean to attack anyone. I was merely expressing my own feelings, and they were expressed on here by others. Perhaps they weren't expressed in exactly the same words, but the thoughts are there, just the same. I did read every post on here, just to be sure I had not hallucinated or something yesterday - no sarcasm meant here - I'm smiling as I write this.

I agree it is difficult to know what people mean with their words at times, which is why it's always a good idea to ask first, and attack later. If my choice of the word "nit-picking" is a flame word, then that is duly noted and will not be used on this forum again. I didn't mean it as such. Too bad there isn't a list somewhere of what's considered a flame. Again, no sarcasm meant. Personally, I would consider a post which specifically attacked another person to be a flame, not one which addresses an issue talked about by many, but what do I know? There's a post on here that's by someone else - not you - that I feel is one heck of a nasty personal attack, but hey ... what can you do? Some people feel they are above all rules, but have the right to try and hold others to them at the same time. Their problem ... not mine.

As far as I'm concerned, this silly thread can die, because I won't post on it again either, but I did want to write you back because you took the time to try and clarify this, and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it.

Thanks again. I'm done with this now too.

Carol
:)

RE: How about changing the subject?

I am so relieved that there was no whooping in this series. And I didn't notice them being more subdued or less happy but I did notice no whooping! I am one of those people who can't do the bicep section of PUB because of that constant noise. So I am very grateful if that's why they are more restrained this time around.

I do Cathe workouts almost everyday and love them, but I also spend quite a bit of money on her workouts so I believe we all, as consumers, have a right to voice our perceptions here without being told we are nitpicking.

Cathe and crew are all big girls and I'm sure they can handle most of what's written on their board, negative or positive.I thought this was a very interesting thread. Thanks for starting it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.