Is it just me?

i often type with little punctuation or capitalization on these forums. i often use the wii remote to type (i am now) and i always use the wii (hooked up to internet) to come on the forums.
i guess it's like typing on a phone. its all 1 thumb click at a time. i'm pretty fast now, but using the shift key is still annoying.

sorry if any of my posts were confusing or not interesting because of grammar. i'm generally pretty good about grammar otherwise.

also, i haven't figured out how to use the spell check feature, and i only see 2 lines at a time. so when i'm typing i often ramble maybe more than i would in an email, because i can see the whole page normally. i also can't paste any links, that i know of. it's a remote, not a computer mouse. i've had a few cathletes ask for links, but can't post them.

hi Mom! i say type how you can and keep joining in, and if others dont like how its posted they can just skip the post they dont like :D i kinda like rambly thoughts, those wii"s are so fun!!!!!:p I dont have spell check here either. i was kinda sad earlier when reading this thread but enough of that . Lets keep it happy:D

Great thread Morningstar! We had a similar discussion in my office last week after we ripped apart an email full of grammatical errors. It was painful to read and the writer came off looking uneducated and unprofessional.

Last edited:
Not to pick on you (I agree with what you are saying) but I also find large paragraphs hard to follow online and prefer they be broken up. :)

Thanks for the TTFN. I thought that is what it might stand for as my sister and I have been saying it as TTFN for at least 10 years. My mom and I also say LATPF a lot. We started it when we were in Disney in 1987. It stands for, "Look at the pretty flowers."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.