Is Cathe really real?

KellyG

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

While I was checking the forum to see if you had replied to my earlier post my four year old daughter Katie asked me what I was doing. When I told her I was writing a message to Cathe her eyes widened and she asked "Is Cathe really real?" I guess she is so used to seeing you on my tv that she didn't realize you were actually a real person! We had been planning her birthday party earlier - she turns 5 in a few weeks - and she immediately said, "Mommy, can I invite Cathe to my birthday?" I thought it was pretty cute and I had to share it with you. Have a great day!

Kelly

Cathe is sorta like Santa, except for obvious visual differences. She gives us presents of strength, endurance, and I know she finally has given me a butt!! Thank you cathe! I love my new backside haha!!

Shelby

Precious!:D

My daughters are very familiar with Cathe and talk about her as well!

After all they have see her weekly on the TV time and time again since they were 3 and now they are 10!!:eek:

Very cute. Understandable coming from a youngster. My sister had a friend at work who made the following comment with regard to Cathe and crew: those women don't really look like that--they touch up the film. We were incredulous. In fact, Cathe and the gang really look more incredible in person.
~michelle

My 7 year old granddaughter has grown up on Cathe workouts. She knows I finally got in on the Glassboro RT and will be meeting Cathe. She was looking on my facebook and couldn't believe Cathe was there too.... I think it finally dawned on her that Cathe is very accessible and a real person when she saw her on a forum (facebook) she understands.
Gotta love those young minds!!!

Awww Kelly, how cute! Maybe you could get Cathe to sign her name to a birthday card for Katie if you're attending one of the RT's!

Aw, how great is that Kelly! I love the things our kids say. Please give Katie a great big hug from me and let her know that I said HI...for real :)

In fact, I'll give her a great big hug right here

((((((((BIG HUGS TO KATIE)))))))) I hope to meet you someday :D

Hi Cathe,

While I was checking the forum to see if you had replied to my earlier post my four year old daughter Katie asked me what I was doing. When I told her I was writing a message to Cathe her eyes widened and she asked "Is Cathe really real?" I guess she is so used to seeing you on my tv that she didn't realize you were actually a real person! We had been planning her birthday party earlier - she turns 5 in a few weeks - and she immediately said, "Mommy, can I invite Cathe to my birthday?" I thought it was pretty cute and I had to share it with you. Have a great day!

Kelly

Hi Brenda! I can't wait to meet you and get a picture together. Please also bring something for me to sign for your granddaughter.

My 7 year old granddaughter has grown up on Cathe workouts. She knows I finally got in on the Glassboro RT and will be meeting Cathe. She was looking on my facebook and couldn't believe Cathe was there too.... I think it finally dawned on her that Cathe is very accessible and a real person when she saw her on a forum (facebook) she understands.
Gotta love those young minds!!!

Thank you Cathe! Katie was thrilled to see your message! We both look forward to meeting you someday!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.