Introduction of new Cathlete

LaughingWater

Cathlete
Hey guys,

My 15 year old daughter has been exercising with Cathe for a little over a year now and has just signed up on the forum. She is "LadyPakenham," and as you can tell from her username, avatar, and signature, she has that crazy, Monty Python sense of humor. :D

She's a full-fledged Cathe/Cardio Coach fan, and we have a good time challenging each other with our workout goals. I don't know how much time she'll spend here ~ she has too much schoolwork to do :p ~ but you may see her pop up now and then.

Thanks!

Lori

This is so exciting. I love to see young people who are educated on health and fitness and interested in making it a part of their lives. Also how awesome that you can share this:D:D

What a great user name!! That's wonderful that she is joining!! :D:D:D

I also wanted to say I am so happy to see you, Lori!!! You were missed around here.

I also wanted to say I am so happy to see you, Lori!!! You were missed around here.

I second this and so happy to know that you've inspired your daughter to join our crazy bunch! How awesome is that?!! I get excited when my 7 and 9 year old start kick boxing with me during 4 day split. Anyone that encourages anyone to live a healthy lifestyle deserves kudos in my eyes.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!! Like my mom said, I'll try to get on here when my head isn't in my textbooks. :) I'm quite excited about being here...I've never been on a forum before.

How fun to have your daughter join in your love of fitness! WELCOME LADYPAKENHAM! Nice to have you here! Good Luck with your school year...I'm sure the workouts help alleviate a lot of stress...again, WELCOME!

Warm welcome to Lady Packenham! How nice that you have been such an inspiration to your daughter, Lori! You've proven that example is the way to lead children into excellent lifelong habits!

I hope you enjoy your time here Lady Packenham!

Hey Lady, I love your signature! Welcome!

Thank you! As my mother implied, I love Monty Python...

And, also, for anyone who's wondering, my real first name is Megan. I'll still answer to "Lady Pakenham" and "Lady" though. Wouldn't have made it my username otherwise! :D

Thank you for welcoming my Cathlete, guys! And I missed you too, which is why I'm back. I can't play as much as before ~ otherwise things just don't get done around here :eek: , but I'll definitely be around.

Carola, I was so happy to see your post. I was just thinking about you this morning and had planned on PMing you tonight. Excellent timing!

Megan.
You are making some very wise choices by choosing to workout with the best-Cathe. The decisions now will affect you 10-20 years from now. You will appreciate it that you will look much younger than many in your peer group in the years to come.
What is your favourite Cathe workout?
Best wishes also in your educational journey.

JT

Hiya Megan :)
Just wanted to say welcome to the forums. I'm 18, and started when I was 16... so I know how fun it is to discover Cathe!!. And if you're anything like me, you'll get addicted to these forums. There are tons of amazing people on here.

Have fun :)

Great to 'see' you again Lori and welcome Megan!! I have a 15 yo daughter too--she's also a Monty Python fan. Looking forward to more posts from both of you when you guys have time. :)

(**clapping my coconuts shells together and 'riding' off**) :p:eek:

Megan.
You are making some very wise choices by choosing to workout with the best-Cathe. The decisions now will affect you 10-20 years from now. You will appreciate it that you will look much younger than many in your peer group in the years to come.
What is your favourite Cathe workout?
Best wishes also in your educational journey.

JT

Thank you!

Hm...I have a few favorites. However, I tend to enjoy kickboxing videos more. And Gym Style: Chest and Triceps is fun...even with the drop sets of pushups at the beginning. Aaah!

Also...Zozo! It's nice to see that I'm not the only teenager here! Yay! :D

(**clapping my coconuts shells together and 'riding' off**) :p:eek:
smiley-laughing010.gif

monty-python-holy-grail-clip-clop-300w.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.