Introducing Our New Workout Blender

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

The Workout Blender is Free for All Cathe OnDemand Customers. Years in the making and after thousands of hours of work we’re really excited to finally release our new online Workout Blender.

Not an OnDemand member? To learn more or to sign up for our OnDemand streaming service for just $19.97 per month click on the following link. Click Here

Our Workout Blender technology puts you in charge of your workouts and makes it possible for you to create unlimited custom workouts from any of Cathe’s OnDemand videos. You can shorten or lengthen any workout. You can eliminate or substitute one exercise for another. You can make the workout exactly how you want it to be! For example, you may want to substitute a high impact move with a low impact exercise, or perhaps you hate lunges and would prefer to do step ups. The Workout Blender is the only program that makes all of this easy, fast and simple to do—even for the computer novice.

In just a few minutes you can mix segments from as many Cathe OnDemand videos as you like to create your own custom workout. Unlike a DVD, you’re not restricted to doing just the premixes we give you on a single disc!

We have developed our new Workout Blender to be an easy-to-use online application for computers (Mac & Windows). In addition to your computer screen, your workout can be viewed on your television by using a cable, Apple TV, or Chromecast. Your custom workouts can also be played on your iPad, tablet, and most mobile devices. However, you can only create workouts on a computer with this release of the Workout Blender. In the future we will release an app that will allow you to create workouts on an iPad or touch screen device.

Please note: Workout Blender videos will not yet play on our Roku channel. Also, you will need an up-to-date web browser on your computer in order to use the Workout Blender (We support current Chrome, IE and Safari browsers).

More to Come…
In future updates, our Workout Blender will allow you to easily share and download premixes with your fellow Cathletes. You will even be able to challenge your friends to try one of your custom workouts if they dare. It will be possible to instantly download any Premix from any of our DVD workouts with just a click or two. We also plan to release an app that will allow you to use the Workout Blender to create custom workouts on an iPad or touch screen tablet (currently, you can only view and play videos you have previously created with your computer on your mobile device).

To learn more or to sign up for our OnDemand streaming service for just $19.97 per month click on the following links. | View Demo | Sign Up |

Hello! After creating a custom workout with workout blender online, is it possible to save to our computer and play it offline? Or use it even if we cancel our monthly on-demand subscription?
Thanks!

Hello! After creating a custom workout with workout blender online, is it possible to save to our computer and play it offline? Or use it even if we cancel our monthly on-demand subscription?
Thanks!

No, we would go broke if we allowed that and never could afford to develop software like this. You only have access to your OnDemand videos and any workouts you create as long as you're am active subscriber to our OnDemand service.

There is no left hand menu. Across the top is a line says select video yet when I select it nothing happens. Thank you in advance for your help.

There is no left hand menu. Across the top is a line says select video yet when I select it nothing happens. Thank you in advance for your help.

I'm not sure what you're saying? I would need more details in order to help you. It sounds to me that you're trying to view on an iPad or mobile device and have not created any workouts yet. You have to create your workouts on a computer first. Then when you select the "select video" button you will see videos you have created and saved from your computer.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!:D It's like having a new toy!!! I just created my first workout and everything works fine for me. Great work everyone.

I'm not sure what you're saying? I would need more details in order to help you. It sounds to me that you're trying to view on an iPad or mobile device and have not created any workouts yet. You have to create your workouts on a computer first. Then when you select the "select video" button you will see videos you have created and saved from your computer.
Thank you for the quick answer. I am on the iPad. Thank you for the workout blender it is a super tool.

Hi Kew

I thought you might be on an iPad. The WB UI determines the type of device your using by the size of your devices window and resolution. If it thinks your using an iPad, tablet or mobile device it will only show you a stripped down version of the WB since you can't drag and drop with our current interface. If you're using an iPad you will only see the player and a button that will allow you to select any saved workouts you have created elsewhere on a computer. Thus you can create and save workouts on a computer, but also view them on an iPad. You just can't create videos currently with an iPad.

Eventually we will release a version of the WB that will allow you to create workouts on an iPad just like you can currently do on a computer. But we wont release this app until were completely done developing the computer based WB.

LOVE THIS! I've just finished making my 6th workout with it! So easy to use. I can already tell how much this will change my workout life! :D

OMG! It's Christmas! It's AWESOME!!! I've made up one workout so far...
My house might not get cleaned tomorrow ....LOL..Thanks so much...makes
On Demand along with Cathe Live SO Worth the $....

I immediatly tried it out and I know I am going to love it! Like that I can create on my laptop and use it on my Ipad and have it with me where ever I go. Cant't wait to be able to share our workouts with other subscribers. I think this will be fun.

I did have an issue trying to add in the rests though. For some reason when I went to drag over they would not insert and I am not sure why.

Also, will you be updating the desktop workout blender at some point? I know you have a lot on your plate but just knowing at some point the desktop version will be updated at some point is good to know as I have a ton of downloads. I think I read that you will but do not remember if this is accurate.

Thank you for all you do for us!!!! :)

Thank you!! I only had Cathe Live but made the upgrade after your announcement and I am glad I did. There were times I would just not do a certain workout because part of it did not fit with what I wanted to do. I don't like to stop and change out discs because I lose my focus and heart rate, but this takes care of that and it is fun and easy to use. I am looking forward to all the new workout combinations and hearing what others have come up with. Maybe a new forum for Cathe remix workouts? I've been working out with Cathe for 16 yrs and appreciate how she and the company keep things fresh. GREAT JOB!!

I immediatly tried it out and I know I am going to love it! Like that I can create on my laptop and use it on my Ipad and have it with me where ever I go. Cant't wait to be able to share our workouts with other subscribers. I think this will be fun.

I did have an issue trying to add in the rests though. For some reason when I went to drag over they would not insert and I am not sure why.

Also, will you be updating the desktop workout blender at some point? I know you have a lot on your plate but just knowing at some point the desktop version will be updated at some point is good to know as I have a ton of downloads. I think I read that you will but do not remember if this is accurate.

Thank you for all you do for us!!!! :)

Down the road and after we finish our work on the online WB we will take a look at the desktop version and see if it is possible to update. Desktop versions are completely different and many times more difficult to develop than online web server applications, so we will have to see if this is possible to do with our resources.

As for dragging the "rest" there is a "sweet spot" you have to hit before releasing. With a little practice you will get it down. Also. make sure you're first dragging to the yellow box first, and then drag to where you want the "rest break" to go.

I have a quick question because I don't know much about computers. When I use the blender on my desktop computer with internet explorer, the chapters bar stays across Cathe's face when I toggle to the large screen. But on my laptop, I use Google chrome and that doesn't happen. Just wondering what the difference is and if you might know why it happens with internet explorer? Love the blender!!

Kim

We only support the latest version of each browser (Safari, Chrome and IE). IE is now up to IE11 and this is what you need to use. As you have already done you can always just use another browser and Chrome is our favorite and recommended browser to use.

I am in LOVE!!!! One quick question. I dragged and dropped a video so that I could view the chapters but decided it wasn't a good fit for the workout I'm creating. How do I remove the workout from the "Videos" section?

You don't need to remove it, jut drag the next video you want to use into the green box and it's chapters will replace the chapters from the previous video you dragged.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.