Interval Max survey

Definitely a love/hate thing!

I love it when it's over! I feel like I have accomplished something remarkable! My lower back is complaining mildy and I have decided to up my ab work since I always neglegt it somewhat in favor of my other stuff! I'd hate to be sidelined with an injury since my training is going so well! I think my tuck must be a little lacking. My hang time isn't all it should be but I am determined to keep trying til I get it right!

Bobbi http://www.plauder-smilies.de/chicken.gif Chicks Rule!

I believe the strong core theory

Sophie,

I believe that you are right about the strong core helping with the last interval. I had never considered that, thinking that I was just plain tired. I am able to get through all of the other intervals with no trouble (notice that I'm not saying no pain!!! ha), and have had a very hard time getting my knees up in the tucks. I have a weak core/lower back, and have been working on planks, etc., for a while. My big boy pushups are finally coming along because they are mostly affected by core strength, as well.
By the way, those planks in S&H Back last forever, don't they?

Sandi M

I'm a newcomer to Cathe's tapes and I do love them. They are quite difficult after doing the Firm for many years. I laughed as I read some of these posts. I started using this tape a few weeks ago and tried to do it a few days in a ROW to understand Cathe's movements better. Well after two consecutive days of doing this tape I just about died. My jaw dropped when I saw Cathe do those tuck jumps. Anyway, I am so happy to read that many people struggle with some parts of this tape. I did it today and struggle mostly with the fifth interval. This interval throws me due to all the foot work. Thanks for your input its nice to know you're not alone!! KB

I read this post and thought "wow." Then I went and measured my step out of pure curiousity. I've been using an 8 inch height all along. I recently added another set of risers for all my workouts, making it 10 inches. Now I sound like I'm bragging, but that's what the tape measure says! But, to be sure, is the step height measured from the floor to the top of the step?
Amy

The height Cathe gets on all of her plyo moves is phenomenal. Her crew are obviously advanced exercisers but none compare. That 10th interval (the Devil's Interval!) she is awesome! She has done her two plyo jacks and is into the tucks before I get out of my second jack! And I know my tucks aren't very tucked but I try! I do try! Cathe keeps me humble!

Bobbi http://www.plauder-smilies.de/chicken.gif Chicks Rule!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.