Intensity series downloads vs. DVD

monkeydoodle

Cathlete
soooo.... would you say that it is worth it to buy downloads for the older workouts? I have some DVDs but am switching to downloads. I am basically waiting to get my equipment all hooked up and then I am going to go crazy and buy all the downloads I want and take advantage of the 50% bulk discount. I have pyramids and terminator in DVD, I am thinking about buying the rest of that series in DVD to get the premixes. I assume by previous comments that you can't recreate premixes in blender for those workouts, is that correct? Are the premixes for older workouts on the DVD's really good?
Thanks for any help:)

Ok, here is the scoop on the Intensity Series downloads and the W/O Blender. They are not chaptered correctly to make the "specific" premix. To give you an example, Imax 2. When I put the file in the W/O Blender, I have them chaptered into: step combo 1+blast, step combo 2+blast, and so on. Now, let's say you want to do a premix for only the step combo's, or only the blasts, you would not be able to make a premix for it because the file will only allow both combo+blast, not individually. Make sense? Imax 3 on the other hand, will allow you to make a premix with the step combo's + blasts separately. If you are willing to do the Intensity Series (or older workouts before that series, like Rhythmic Step) in it's entirety, then I say YES go for the downloads. However, if you really are hard bent on wanting the premixes, then you might be slightly disappointed. I find I rarely use premixes, unless the workout is very long, like Turbo Barre coming in at 75min. I live in Canada, so for me it just makes sense to bi-pass the shipping cost, waiting time, and get the workout in 10min or less. Instant gratification has always been my thang ;).

Good luck!

Natasha

Thanks Natasha,
I am in Canada too, so the duties and instant gratification are pretty compelling. I really should have bought terminator as a download because it doesn't have premixes and I don't even need the chaptering.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.