INSANITY HAS LANDED!!!

Nico,

STS is a wise investment!!! Are you going to combine the two programs?
I'm thinking about using Meso 3 with the Max intervals next month. This month I'm using Cathe's 4DS with insanity.

goldenrun358,
The basic package is $119.99 + shipping & tax.
The deluxe is $164.70 + shipping & tax.

It's better to order through a beachbody coach. You get shipping discounts when you do.

question??? please, someone..

I have a question when you order on line do you pay full or they give you the payments option? I was looking yesterday for deluxe is $ 249 or something like that it comes with 2 bottles of the recovery drink I know those drinks are expensive, but is a good deal? I don't know. If it doesn't come with the payment option I'm going to have to get the basic package.
I can't wait to heard from you all.. Thanks
Eunice

Mixing and payment

Hi Cynthia -
I am thinking I will use Insanity for my cardio with STS for a good jump right in the deep end!

Hi Eunice -
I really dont think you need the package with the shakes and stuff, seems like a rip off. I get my protein shakes from Vitamin world or Target for much better pricing and they last me forever. I'm sure its only whey protein in the package, so you will just be paying for Shauns picture on it.

I bought insanity from Beachbody and I only got the regular package, and I used the payment plan, so my total just for regular and pmt plan was $75 (39.95 + 24.95 shipping + 10.14 tax), then 39.95 next month and one month after that.

Eunice,

I was curious about the recovery drinks until I saw it has creatine in it.:(

I would go with the regular deluxe kit- if it were me. There are a lot of negative reports about too much creatine stressing the liver and kidneys.
Hope you don't mind me saying. Google it for yourself.

Thanks for the review. I was trying to find a reason not to buy "Insanity" and you have not helped..!!! What is the difference between the Deluxe Insanity package and the regular package?

Thanks!!!

Thanks everybody, I definitely will get the basic, I know that's a lot of money and since I'm not going to Cathe Road Trip this year (I had to cancel):( I can get me this one. I'm going to check on beachbody right now.
Thanks

Thanks for the review. I was trying to find a reason not to buy "Insanity" and you have not helped..!!! What is the difference between the Deluxe Insanity package and the regular package?

I was wondering this, too!

I have spent so much fitness-related money the past few months. If my UPS man brings me one more thing, my DH may freak out on me!:eek:

My husband is a UPS driver and I told him AGAIN to let our UPS driver deliver the package because I want it Friday morning, not friday evening when my husband finally gets home. When STS came out he thought he would be doing me a favor by bringing the package home with him.... 8 hours after I should have recieved it from our UPS driver. I think he now knows better than to mess with the delivery of any of my fitness DVDs!! Brenda in Indiana

Brenda -
Does that mean your DH always knows when a package is coming your way??? :eek:
That definitely would not work in my house. I've instructed my UPS guy (whom I adore) to always try to get here before 4 p.m. so I have a chance to get rid of all the evidence!!!:D

I received my basic package yesterday, I'm going to start on Sunday when I get back from a short weekend trip. It looks totally nuts. I LOVE the packaging, very thought out. The nutrition book looks interesting, I'm going to try to give it a go, but that requires I actually go food shopping :confused:.

I plan on continuing with weights, I just got a short term membership at a gym (my home gym is on a temporary hiatus), and am starting out with the 2 day split format from the BFFM book.

Sneaky UPS

Brenda -
Does that mean your DH always knows when a package is coming your way??? :eek:
That definitely would not work in my house. I've instructed my UPS guy (whom I adore) to always try to get here before 4 p.m. so I have a chance to get rid of all the evidence!!!:D

That's fantastic! I always unwrap and put away before the hubby gets home too! Things just appear, and then he doesnt know if it was there before or not. :) He doesn't mind though, as long as I use what I buy.

I was wondering this, too!

I have spent so much fitness-related money the past few months. If my UPS man brings me one more thing, my DH may freak out on me!:eek:

Annette (Aquajock) answered this very question for me yesterday - the deluxe package comes with 3 extra DVDs - Interval Sports Drills (or something like that), and ab workout (Cardio Abs or Insane Abs), and an upper body workout. I believe the deluxe set also comes with an eating plan/guide.

Jeepers creepers insanity is actually very hard.

I didn't think it would really be THAT hard. I mean, after Cathe, not much seems challenging, y'know?

I always count on doing a lot of add-ons or maybe using other peoples' DVDs on my "easy" days. But this...this was seriously difficult. I've done the Fit Test (not too bad - very short) and the Plyometric Cardio Circuits. It went by QUICK and I added some easy steady-state at the end, because I have some sort of OCD about doing less than 1 hour of exercise per day. But DANG. WOW. I saw numbers on my heart rate monitor that I haven't seen for years.

Can't wait for the next one. Even though I think I might throw up. ;)

Annette (Aquajock) answered this very question for me yesterday - the deluxe package comes with 3 extra DVDs - Interval Sports Drills (or something like that), and ab workout (Cardio Abs or Insane Abs), and an upper body workout. I believe the deluxe set also comes with an eating plan/guide.

The eating/plan guide comes with the basic package too.
The 3 extra DVD's is the only difference.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.