Impact Level in New Workouts?

exercise-lover

Cathlete
I was reading the descriptions of the new workouts. They all sound amazing. Of course, the spinning one will be low impact, but what about the others? Cathe, I sincerely hope you'll keep your fans with joint challenges in mind as you make these new workouts. I absolutely love the Low Impact Series. If you do put higher impact moves in this new series, PLEASE make it easy to modify to low impact without losing intensity. Another way you've kept us in mind is providing low impact premixes or bonuses, like in Cross Fire and To The Max. Thank you for those. Please keep low impact options in the new workouts. Thanks.

I read the great article in the newsletter on the benefits of low impact workouts. I sure would like to know if any of the preorder, upcoming workouts are low impact (besides the spinning one), and if so which ones. Thanks.

I believe I read in an authoritative source (I forget where exactly) that osteoarthritis is age-related and eventually affects everyone to some degree. So low impact with high intensity is the way to go.

I'd love a mix.

I totally embrace the low impact series--I find it has really helped my hamstrings and glutes. However, since discovering Cathe I love high impact as well since I never knew I could do it. I think some workouts with and some without would be great.

Hi All! The new workouts will be a mix of low impact and high impact...except for Pedal Power and Flex Train & other strength training based DVD's which will be just about all low impact...

In any of the other DVD's, whenever possible, I will include a solid low impact premix. :D

Hi All! The new workouts will be a mix of low impact and high impact...except for Pedal Power and Flex Train & other strength training based DVD's which will be just about all low impact...

In any of the other DVD's, whenever possible, I will include a solid low impact premix. :D

My plantar fasciitis has declared you its SOLE MATE!!!!:p
THANX CATHE!!!!!

While I appreciate everything that the previous posters have said, as I too like the low impact for my occasional moody knees, I just want to say that I enjoy the high impact work as well.

Cathe, you are so great at providing a variety for all of us. THANKS!

Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.