Imax 2

It helps me to stay light on my feet during the straddle blast..like I'm jumping rope but sometimes I still end up on the wrong foot :p

I love the little happy dance circle Cathe does after the last hard blast. I feel like doing a happy dance after that blast is over too.

>First off junejunesmom I have to say your sucess story is
>AMAZING!!! I was so happy to read and see your progress. You
>look absolutely fabulous!
>As far as Imax 2 it is the workout I just love to hate. It
>kicks my butt everytime. I just did it yesterday. My tip
>with the alternating taps is to get that beat down. Say it in
>your head "tap, tap, stradle tap,...." it will help and move
>your arms like your running. Just doing it will help pull
>your core into action. When I'm looking for a cario challenge
>it is always Imax 2 and the blasts in Kick Max. Gosh I hate
>those darn plie jumps.:)

Thank you for the kind words -- I appreciate it!!

I hate plie jumps too - I always dread those, but I'm so pleased when I've completed them!!!

>It helps me to stay light on my feet during the straddle
>blast..like I'm jumping rope but sometimes I still end up on
>the wrong foot :p
>
>I love the little happy dance circle Cathe does after the last
>hard blast. I feel like doing a happy dance after that blast
>is over too.

I've started doing that happy dance with Cathe - I love that part. I just really love this workout. It makes me happy and works me HARD all at the same time!!

This was the first workout my youngest son watched me do where he uttered the words "I think she's trying to hurt you mommy!" Now he just says "Uh-oh, watch out, Cathe's coming to kick your butt!" :D

I love IMAX2. My favorite blast is blast 4. Cathe tells us to "work with her" because the counts are off beat. I love that blast.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

>This was the first workout my youngest son watched me do where
>he uttered the words "I think she's trying to hurt you mommy!"
> Now he just says "Uh-oh, watch out, Cathe's coming to kick
>your butt!" :D

OMG! That's too funny. Whenever my youngest daughter sees me eating something I'm not supposed to or catches me skipping a workout, she always says, "Mom, I'm telling Cathe on you!" :7

Imax 2 is my favorite workout, too! The music is great, and there's enough variety to keep me interested and motivated. I can only get in about 13 or 14 of the straddle taps, even though I try hard to get all 16! My favorite blast is probably #9. I love the "Pina Colada" song!! I think I'll do Imax 2 tomorrow!!

OMG! That's too funny. Whenever my youngest daughter sees me eating something I'm not supposed to or catches me skipping a workout, she always says, "Mom, I'm telling Cathe on you!" :7

That's funny too! I love that Cathe is like a "friend" everyone in my family knows --

Imax 2 is my favorite workout, too! The music is great, and there's enough variety to keep me interested and motivated. I can only get in about 13 or 14 of the straddle taps, even though I try hard to get all 16! My favorite blast is probably #9. I love the "Pina Colada" song!! I think I'll do Imax 2 tomorrow!!

I love the music too!! Imax 2 is on my To Do for tomorrow and as usual I'm looking forward to it!! Now that I know holding my core tight helps with the straddle taps I'll see how I do!!

I like I2 much more than I3. I think the fun factor is totally missing from I3, which I think is especially necessary if you are going to get through all those intervals.
I just did I3 on the rebounder and can't wait to do I2 that way. I do the step portions, then do the intervals on the rebounder. Fun!

I think my favorite blast would be the uneven rocking one where shes like " are u rocking... and Rollin?.... I love this workout too but do need to modify here and there. Still, her stuff is hard even with modifications!! Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.