I'm addicted to House!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
So, I've had a twisted love affair with Law & Order SVU for years. I am now officially hooked on House!! :eek: I have a major crush on that megalomanic, self-absorbed, Vicondine addicted jerk!! :eek: It's sick and it's wrong but House is sooo good! hehehe. I like that the show keeps you guessing until the very end. Gasp!! A House mini-marathon. My toukas will be planted on the couch tonight or I'll DVR what I can't watch! :D

Happy Saturday!
Pam

Ah-ha! I knew there had to be someone else out there who thought Hugh Laurie was sexy besides me! That's one of my favorite shows, too!

Enjoy your mini-marathon!

i LOVE house. i mess a person up that interrupts me on monday nights. also enjoy lie to me. both incredible shows!

i admit i love mr. bean but have yet to see the black adder! looks like dh has some renting to do LOL.

kassia

While the "formula" of the show is starting to get a bit old, Hugh Laurie as House will never lose his dishiness. I especially liked the episodes with Sela Ward as his ex-wife, where we got to see a different side of House. Kind of like seeing Mr. Spock affected by the spores and having human emotion. Irresistible.

Count me in for thinking Hugh Laurie is sexy. Yowza. That's one of those I can't possibly explain to the hubby.

Nancy, speaking of Spock, he was one of my first crushes as a little girl. (I was a weird little girl.)

Totally agree with you all that

--House/Hugh Laurie as sexiest man on TV
--loved the Sela Ward angle bringing out his vulnerable side and past history
--addicted to the program despite more recent forumulaic quality
--season 6 premiere blew me away, as did season 4 finale
--have to wonder what Cuddy is doing with that PI weird guy who is totally unappealing. House would be a step up. Cuddy can do much better than weird PI guy!
--BlackAdder is fabulous but skip season 1 which is completely unfunny and go straight to season 2, the Elizabethan period, which stars Laurie's comedian partner Stephen Fry from "A Little Bit of Fry and Laurie, and then to season 3, The Regency period which is where Hugh Laurie joins the cast and on to season 4 where Stephen Fry comes back as a general and Laurie remains in place to play a jolly-hockey-sticks, can't-wait-to-get-to-the-front officer who does a fine turn in drag, in the World War I period.

I am so happy for Hugh Laurie that House gave him the chance to show the world just what a fine actor he is, in and outside of comedic parts.

Clare

--have to wonder what Cuddy is doing with that PI weird guy who is totally unappealing. House would be a step up. Cuddy can do much better than weird PI guy!

Complete agreement here. I think that relationship is one of the weakest things on the show, after the relationship between 13/Hadley and Foreman, which may stand for all eternity as the TV character pairing with the least chemistry ever. EVER. I couldn't WAIT for the Hadley/Foreman episodes to end - they were soooooo boring.

And I can't wait for random pointless PI guy to evaporate, either.

Also, totally agree on the topic of Hugh Laurie's hotness. :D

So, I've had a twisted love affair with Law & Order SVU for years. I am now officially hooked on House!! :eek: I have a major crush on that megalomanic, self-absorbed, Vicondine addicted jerk!! :eek: It's sick and it's wrong but House is sooo good! hehehe. I like that the show keeps you guessing until the very end. Gasp!! A House mini-marathon. My toukas will be planted on the couch tonight or I'll DVR what I can't watch! :D

Happy Saturday!
Pam

Yuck. Really? I'd be more likely to round house him! He is such a total jerk.

Speaking of Spock, he was one of my first crushes as a little girl. (I was a weird little girl.)

LOL, Lainie! My first crush was Chewbacca! Is that weird or what? It may explain why I love dogs...and hairy men...as much as I do. Hmmm...

:)Jonezie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.