If you need some amusement..

Lynn M.

Cathlete
and you get a chance, go to this link listed below. It’s a t-shirt that is for sale on Amazon and a whole bunch of people posted reviews on it… It started as a joke and is totally out of control, but very funny. There is over 900 reviews, so just scroll them when you have some time to kill. Totally worth it.
PS.. I put one on…not sure if it will be posted yet, but it will be under 1 star reviews, Kalamazoo.

Lynn M.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-...r_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1243858743&sr=8-1

OMG!! HILARIOUS!! I adore the 3 pigs one!! This is going to be a huge time suck for me now....

THANKS!

I read about this in a recent news article, but guess didn't read the whole thing about HOW it became so popular!

That was very very funny! LOVE it!

The article said that these guys are getting so many orders for this shirt, they can hardly keep up!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you FIND this stuff!!?

Okay Lynn, according to my Go Wear Fit doodad I still need to burn about 500 calories before midnight :eek:. I'm holding YOU personally responsible if I don't make my deadline, because I've been stuck in my chair in front of the computer for hours reading those darn reviews!!!
computer3.gif

ETA OMG!! Are you guys reading the comments ON the reviews!!? I'm laughing so hard I'm crying over here!! Well at least I don't need to work my abs tonight. :p :D

Last edited:
Those are great!! (Of course I haven't read them all ...yet :D The three little pigs was hilarious!!

How did this get started?
Kirsten

Quote from article:
Brian Govern, a 32-year-old law student in Glassboro, N.J., had no idea what he had started when he wrote a similarly over-the-top review on Amazon.com of the T-shirt, which shows three wolves howling at the moon.
More notoriety for tiny Glassboro, NJ (where Cathe's gym is.) I also read that Shaun T. from Hip Hop Abs and the upcoming Insanity w/o's went to Rowan University in Glassboro as well. Interesting!

Didn't get to read too many reviews yet but there are certainly some imaginative writers out there! Maybe Mr. McGovern should look into a career in marketing!

I am tempted to stay at my computer and keep reading all the comments, but I have to get away or I'll be here all day!!!!!! This is hilarous! :eek::D:D

Thanks for sharing. You gotta love some of the images. Someone did some handy photo shopping with a VERY prominent political figure. :D

Lynn that was Hilarious!! Thanks for sharing. It was just what I needed today. My abs hurt from laughing so hard!:eek:

Okay, I simply cannot keep reading those reviews or I'll never stop. So where is the three pigs review you all are talking about?

Seriously, anyone who doubts the literary talent of the average American needs to read these. Our people can WRITE! I honestly couldn't believe something as simple as a cliched t-shirt inspired all that.

ROFLMAO!
I'm laughing till I cry here, just on the first review!

And look at the tags people associate with the shirt! LOL!

ANOTHER FIND!: If you're looking to while away the hours and days reading funny reviews and marveling at the strangeness of some Amazon products, check out the tag "Amazon oddities" ( http://www.amazon.com/tag/amazon%20oddities/products/ref=tag_cdp_bkt_istpd ) to find very strange products, like the JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank, for $19,999.95 (I like the .95), or uranium ore, Playmobile "security check point" dolls, and a "knitting with dog hair" book. I haven't checked out the reviews on them, but the Badonkadonk ones look promising! (warning, there are 1,157 of these products at last count!)

Last edited:
Everything has fallen into place

Coincidence!!! My sister's married name contains a combination of the letters w-o-l-f and we sometimes refer to my niece as 'Little Wolf'. If only she were old enough to know the 'wonder and sweet mystery' of her nick-name in the context of a machine washable t-shirt :)

and you get a chance, go to this link listed below. It’s a t-shirt that is for sale on Amazon and a whole bunch of people posted reviews on it… It started as a joke and is totally out of control, but very funny. There is over 900 reviews, so just scroll them when you have some time to kill. Totally worth it.
PS.. I put one on…not sure if it will be posted yet, but it will be under 1 star reviews, Kalamazoo.

Lynn M.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-...r_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1243858743&sr=8-1

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.