If I can only get 1 more DVD which one should it be? Thanks

If I can only get 1 more DVD which one should it be? Thanks

• Total voters
RE: If I can only get 1 more DVD which one should it be?

Forgot to add I have already, Pure Strength series, Slow and Heavy, PH, MIS, MIC, RS, Imax 1, CK/CM, KPC/LG , Body Max,and All Step on video all the others are DVDS.

Thanks again!

I voted CTX b/c of the variety and the mish moshes you can do with the cardio's. But I LUV the pyramid workouts. Can't you get two? Tee hee....
Angela:7

I had a tough time but went with the Pyramids as I think it is a great muscle confusion workout. Good to mix in with your other ones. Although eventually CTX would be great...everyone loves Leaner Legs }( ...:)...Carole

I voted CTX :)

The variety of short cardio and the option of combining them for longer workouts is unbeatable. Not to mention the killer upper body combo and meaner legs...I mean leaner legs! And that's not all, the music is awesome!

But I want PUB/PLB next myself next!

~kandy~[/img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

RE: If I can only get 1 more DVD which one should it be?Thanks

I had a hard time choosing between Pyramids and CTX, but in the end I voted CTX, seeing that you already have some strength training workouts. Like those who voted CTX said, the series is so versatile and it does have LL and an equally mean UB split. Do add the Pyramids later. It's a different kind of workout and it works.

Pinky

I voted CTX also. Just because I saw that you have some strength workouts already. You'll get more choices for workouts with the CTX, than the pyramids. But the Pyramids are also great, don't get me wrong. But I just think that you need CTX!

Kathy

CTX, CTX, CTX! You will have so many different cardio options, upper body workouts, leaner legs, and the ab compilation. You just can't go wrong. They are also so fun. Good luck!

I think CTX will be my next purchase, you guys seem to rally like it. I am wanting all the cathes but have to limit myself to a couple of dvs a month.

CTX FOR ME!

It was a very difficult decision, but CTX has it all -- intense cardio and strength training in a short period of time!

Actually, "Timesaver" and "Terminators" are good choices too, but were not on the list!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.