ICE Videos Now in the Workout Manager

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have now loaded the ICE video information into our Workout Manager. Currently, we have only added the basic ICE workouts. We still have to add the ICE Premixes and Rotations. Not sure when we will get everything done, but at least for now the main ICE workouts can be added to your workout calendar.

We have now loaded the ICE video information into our Workout Manager. Currently, we have only added the basic ICE workouts. We still have to add the ICE Premixes and Rotations. Not sure when we will get everything done, but at least for now the main ICE workouts can be added to your workout calendar.

I was so happy and surprised to see the workouts in the Workout Manager! Thank you!

I added a workout but it didn't show up it says it's there but nothing is in the square.

This happened with the Ripped With Hiit series when it first came out too. The workouts are in there, but there are no thumbnails yet. If you look to the right when you click on the day, you'll see your workout info, even though there's no thumbnail in the calendar. I'm sure they will add the thumbnail pictures soon.

All of the thumbnails are loaded. Make sure you clear your browser's cache first and then if you don't see a thumbnail let us know which workout you're referring to?

I just checked "To the Mat" and it is working fine. You probably just need to clear your cache on your phone.

Any directions on how to clear the cache on a macbook pro? The ICE thumbnails are still not showing up in my workout manager.

Thank you.

I'm not on a mac, but I had good success with holding down the shift key while I clicked the refresh button in my browser (Chrome). This forces a refresh rather than using the cached page.

According to wiki, on a mac, hold down cmd and shift while refreshing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache (This page also gives instructions for different browsers, and for clearing your cache.)

Any directions on how to clear the cache on a macbook pro? The ICE thumbnails are still not showing up in my workout manager.

Thank you.

If your using Safari. While using Safari, click on 'Safari' (on top left next to the apple), then on 'Preferences', then on 'Privacy'. Choose 'Remove All Website Data'.

Thank you both for your suggestions! The comd/shift + refresh option didn't work, but I did scour around in my settings until I finally found the "clear your cache" feature, which worked. Merci!

I just checked and all of the Basic and Timesaver premixes are in the Workout manager. Not sure why you're not seeing them?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.