ICE or LITE?

AudreyQ

Cathlete
Returning to regular workouts after spending the last 3-4 months just walking/biking with an occasional strength training session. Should I go with an ICE rotation or LITE?

I like both series alot. If you increase the weights used, the metabolic & weight workouts can be as advanced as Cathe's advanced workouts, I think. I think the cardio in LITE is less intense than ICE, probably because LITE is lower impact, but I use light hand wrights and that boosts the cardio factor. They both are fun, have good music, sets, etc. So, I'm no help ...either is good!

Just jump right in! You can do whichever you feel like or even both. If I haven't done something for a while I'm just cautious and use lighter weights and sometimes shorter workouts (that is one reason why timesaver premixes are so good). Listen to your body and if you are extra sore somewhere just give that body part an extra rest. You will progress and improve!

Cathe has Amanda showing modifications in ICE series. I prefer ICE because I find the workouts more versatile. I love the muscle meltdowns and the bonus blizzard blasts. There is so many ways to use that program. Or mix the 2 programs together. Best of luck.

There's a one mont rotation with both in the LITE user guide. Give it a go, and then you'll have a good idea of where you are at.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.