ICE Metabolic Total Body Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe's ICE Metabolic Total Body Workout

ICE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on Monday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the ICE discount bundle for only $87.97. That's only $12.57 per DVD! Order Now at: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Metabolic Total Body - No time for single body parts this week? This metabolic training workout will touch all muscle groups while also getting cardio benefits through elevated heart rate and compound movement. The unique mix of light to moderately heavy weighted exercises in this routine will challenge the entire body and will keep those muscles firing throughout! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Chest as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

I think this will be my favorite. I really wanted a total body circuit workout option in the Ripped With Hiit Series, so I think this is a great component to this series. I think if I had to choose only one DVD to get it would be this one, but I'm glad I don't have to choose! Love, love, love metabolic training!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! The upper moves here look non dreadworthy to me just like only Cathe can do it! And again, really really appreciate the dynamic mobility mixed in. Pacing looks perfect.
I also think having a long limbed supporting trainer (Kate is it??) will be to my and other long limbed Cathletes advantage. ;)

Yes! The upper moves here look non dreadworthy to me just like only Cathe can do it! And again, really really appreciate the dynamic mobility mixed in. Pacing looks perfect.
I also think having a long limbed supporting trainer (Kate is it??) will be to my and other long limbed Cathletes advantage. ;)

I too love the dynamic mobility mixed in --- Thanks to cathe for this. My hip girdle feels more mobile these days --- So happy:):)

Funny you mentioned Kate's height , I was thinking the same:). Thereagainst what was quoted in various previous posts about long limbed
fitness enthusiasts being disadvantaged matching cathe's speed, Kate is pretty much on synch with cathe and the rest of the crew.
She seems fit and "she is on it;);)"--- In shape to me. --- JMO--No pun!:)

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/burpees-alternative.301159/#post-2312587

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.