ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

ICE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on Monday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the ICE discount bundle for only $87.97. That's only $12.57 per DVD! Order Now at: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Chiseled Lower Body-Blast - This lower body workout alternates between strength exercises and cardio blasts to chisel the entire lower body! Each round of exercises will continue to layer on the intensity to fully fatigue the lower body while burning off unwanted fat and major calories in the process. This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Shoulders as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on!

This one looks great too - that move with the dumbbell balance on one leg looked quite intriguing. That might involve a face plant or two before I get the balance quite right, but I am looking forward to that challenge! I was excited to see the rear delt - ball move in shoulders - I feel like that it so great for my "desk jockey" shoulders.

Again, great energy in this one, and man how do they look so great during the workouts!? Love it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.