I want to know!!!

I read through all the posts and regardless of the rebuttals, I agree with the original poster.

Being in the fitness field myself, I don't see the need to lean out to that extreme to make a series of exericse videos. I think it sends the wrong message to the viewers/doers. Obviously something very extreme goes on behind the scenes because IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO LOOK LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE!

I love Cathe's workouts, find her to be one of the most talented fitness celebrities in her field, and will always buy her new productions, but think she has taken fitness to an extreme. She used to share her weight and percent bodyfat in and around the Step Max/Heat days. I don't even pay attention to her body and the bodies of the crew anymore except for Cedie. She is the most realistic of the bunch, and she still looks as beautiful and graceful as the others, even better!

I am 43, 5'2", same build as Cathe, 117 lbs and about 12-13 percent body fat. There are definitely inches to pinch on my waistline. I can't even imagine where she falls, but it's got to be much lower than that.

-Roe

Not to mention, who would stick to it??? Don't we all pretty much know WHAT to eat? We just don't always WANT to eat that!!!!:)

Atleast I know that is the case for me!!

Janice

Hi, Roe! I don't think the original post alluded to Cathe leaning out to an extreme and I don't think Cathe has done that, ever. She's obviously blessed in the gene department and she's a consummate professional. I know I've read that she tends to be about 5 pounds under her normal weight during filming and it stands to reason she might amend her diet since she filmed a mere (and incredible) 6 months after giving birth. I would also hazard to guess that she expends many more calories than usual while preparing for and filming the workouts. She's very lean naturally and capable of paring that down but to my mind, it's not extreme. I can't imagine Cathe putting her health at risk to look lean. She has never shown us that pinched, gaunt face that professional body builders get. In fact, I think she's incredibly beautiful. I am sure her diet is healthy and meets the nutrient requirements for carbs and protein. We have seen her absolutely metamorphose since that 1989 step tape. She has taken both aerobics and strength training to a new level and as a result, her body is incredible!

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/user.gif Bobbi

RE: Here's a thought or two or three...

The Gap
Great jeans Long and Lean with a bit of spandex Very comfy lots of styles low rise but not too low Just 1 tip try on lots of pairs same size they are all very different I have 4 pairs all different styles they are all the same size but I tried on about 50 pairs to find them Put those great clerks to work and just hang in the dressing room once you find the fit you will Love them
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.