I WANT A HAMBURGER AND FRIES BAD!!!!!

jdoll

Cathlete
i have been ravenous all day and have eaten healthy crap till i want to gag...i can't seem to get full today and i want to drive 15 mins to WHATABURGER....i'll walk whatever.....just had to let that out!!!

jes

it's done! i just got back....delicious:9 we took the dogs and made it an outing...they love the car and fries...mainly fries. who can blame them?

jes

I don't know if you guys have Friendly's around your neighborhood, but I just had a western colossal burger and fries..Oh had a fribble milkshake to go with it..so don't feel bad!! Friday night I allow myself to have whatever I want for dinner and it hasn't affected my weight at all. I think it's ok to treat yourself once in a while. We all workout hard enough here!!

Aila:)

Alia...i had a milkshake too and i whatasized.....but since i am allergic to milk, i only had a few GULPS and dh got the rest....damn it was good!

jes

Good for you Jes. I hope you enjoyed it thoroughly! Life is short.

Besides, if you have a craving it NEVER goes away...it lurks until it gets you. Might as well get it over with!

Ruth;-)

I don't know about anyone else, but when it gets to be my time of the month...lets say about 2 weeks before, I WANT IT ALL!! I think I was a hog in another lifetime. LOL! I just crave all kinds of bad things...fries, chocolate shakes, pizza and "evil" krispy kreme donuts. I am really hard on myself though and feel guilty as crap if I do indulge even if it is just one french frie. I don't have a personal trainer so I got to be my own so when I think of the bad stuff I think of tons of cellulite it will give me and picture in my head what I will look like if I indulge on a regular basis. I am not saying you can't have a treat now and then, but for myself, I have to be strong minded during those 2 weeks of craving or I will be out of control. I don't know what control is around that time!!! Seriously, if someone like my mom brings over a bag of chocolates...they will be gone in 3 days at the max...like hershey kisses! I get upset when I get sabotaged like this by family....hide it, take it or I will eat it. Now I have to go visit my mom these two weekends coming up...gonna be a REAL challenge trying to dodge all the bad stuff!!!

It is my 1 year anniversary of working out slash NO Fast food !!!! I have not had 1 french fry in one year ! Not one bite of my sons happy meals ,No food at all from any of those places ! Ummmm but I have trouble with the chocolate,and cookies ,....I no longer crave the fast food .. Will not go back either !Oh also 1 year since I ate pizza too !!! .I'm not saying dont treat yourself ... Theres just somethings for me I gotta completely stop or it doesnt work for me .I also gave up soda ,once in awhile I will down a pepsi and oh my gosh do I get a buzz dont remember that when I downed a twelve pack a day ..amazing how our bodies change . :) :) :) Mary

OMG Mary! an entire year???? that is some AMAZING will power you have!! i can do with out sweets but carbs...no! pizza..oh how i love it! i could never go a year without that...i would spontaneously combust!

jes

If I feel hungry I eat an apple smothered in peanut butter or a protein bar or shake or oatmeal. You shouldn't let yourself feel hungry like that because I don't feel like you'll stick with it inthe long run. You know??

Congrats for getting your craving taken care of. Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do.

When this craving hits me I usually try to settle for a hamburger kids meal. That keeps the calorie damage to a minimum.

I had a strange craving for Kentucky Fried Chicken a couple of weeks ago. It had years since I had eaten there. I got the craving toaken care of and now its gone.

:) Renee

Mary, my DH just walked by & said "why are you sitting there w/your mouth hanging open?" I haven't been able to give up sweets for more than 3 days!

What is your secret?!

Kim

mmm this is making me hungry! I had fast food twice last week but for the first time in over 2 years. Once i had a Bacon cheeseburger from wendy's, and one day i had spicy fried chicken from popeyes. I really don't ever have cravings for fast food, but i was on a trip with 8 guys and avoiding the fast food places was impossible. but both meals were DEFINATELY worth it!!!! sooooo yummm! :9

can we delete this now?? what a mistake! everytime i see it i get hungry and NOW pizza is calling my name! somebody delete this please!!!

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.