I vote for a new topic!!!!

nkuangel

Cathlete
Okay people I don't want to perpetuate this STS vs P90X thing anymore which is why I am starting this new thread in the hopes that we can let STS vs P90X one die!!!!

I am sick and tired of that roseirous or whatever his name is spewing misinformation about Cathe's workouts and I think that we are getting his point loud and clear anyway, he is male wants to workout with males and he is ripped and chiseled. So kudos to him he loves Tony and is clearly devoted to the P90X.

I have started the 4 day split and am on my second week and I am loving it. I haven't been able to do any of it because I was going through the X but I needed a change of pace. At first I thought that the cardio was not going to be sufficient enough but after getting through the cardio then lifting heavy weights OMG!! I love love love the fact that I can get a killer cardio workout and my heavy weights in all in a little over an hour. And all those premixes, wow I had not even looked through those because of the X.

I am super excited because I know that this will really take me to the next level and get me ready for my wedding!!

Okay so from now on lets not post in the STS vs X forum. He isn't listening to us and I am realllllyyyyy tired of listening to him.
I feel better.

nkuangel

This summer in Bible study we read Robert Foster's The Celebration of Discipline. One chapter was on submission. Foster defined submission as giving up the right to be right. As much as Russerious is bugging the heck out of me, I'll follow your lead and let it be. If he needs to have the last word that badly, he can have it.

Glad to hear that you're loving 4DS. Definitely think you're going to look amazing in your gown. As for me, my main goal is to trim inches from my legs. I'm doing the Gym Style Legs workout now and really want to get Butt and Gutts as well. I find that lifting heavier is the only thing that slims my thighs. Seems that Butt and Gutts is more muscle endurance. Do you think it'll still help me reach my goal?

I just did Butts and Gutts Tuesday and my inner and outer thighs are still tender. If this doesn't help you define and trim inches I don't know what would. I highly recommend this video because on days when you don't want to do the whole workout which is very intense you can choose to do shorter workouts that are also fabulous.
And even though the weight work isn't heavy it is all about endurance and it is tough!! B&G's is totally worth the investment. I am trying to get my mom to do it with me so she can get in shape for my wedding!

Anyway, thanks and good luck and can I just say that the 4 day split is light years better than you know what!!!

nkuangel

I think Ruserious is a big rip. :7 I wonder if he has big ol' pecks like John Basedow? All one has to go is google up a few pics of Mr. Basedow to know that dude is serious! Hooooo-raaaaa!

What I find really funny is that he is not paying attention to any other post because apparently none of them contain the words P90X!! I am pretty sure that even if none of us respond to him again he would continue to argue with himself!
Actually I am surprised that his HUGE EGO was able to keep his posts to only 10 short paragraphs.
Ugghhh makes me so annoyed just thinking about it.
Okay must finish my homework!
nkuangel

Seriously, I wouldn't take him/her/it seriously....but I think he is an amusing troll, who so happens to be shredded and ripped and gets normally rational people to take him seriously. And I can't believe no one knows John Basedow...

Now let's talk butts and Guts

For me, Ruserious is a bloke who probably suffers from "small man syndrome" I've really enjoyed the STSvs P90x posts its been entertaining. There are times when I feel some Cathe devotees are as bad as he is. Over the top with their passion and seriously "one eyed". That being said, he's come from somewhere and has only posted on that forum. STRANGE! I'd love to actually see Mr Chiselled and ripped! God, his poor wife!

I was going to reply to his last post but there really is no point as he thinks everyone else is brainless. The silly little man hasn't realised that there are many P90X supporters on these forums and that even those who didn't really enjoy every aspect of P90X still got something outta it.

Oh you wanted to start a new topic.......... I just wanted to talk about him, although this is exactly what he wants buts its sooo much Fun to bitch..... on a united front. Lets go girls.

I love Basedow's frosty doo! HAA!!!
And I bet Mr. Chiseled and Ripped spends most of his time at Star Trek conventions....

his head is about to pop off of his body! gross

I started P90X this week. While I'm doing it, I like it, but that guy makes me want to send them back. I can say, unequivocably that I think Cathe is better. The P90X legs workout is definitely easier - but that may end up being a selling point for me. I can do this for a while and build back up to Cathe legs. I do really like the YogaX. I think, all-in-all, I'll be able to swap those DVDs out for Cathe's depending upon my mood. I can say now, based on what I know of Cathe, what I know of P90X and what I've seen of STS - STS is going to blow P90X out of the water - and I'm definitely scared of it already (in a good way).

Wow, you guys are good. I have enjoyed reading this post. I am still on the fence about STS, but I am about ready to cave. My husband and I will both use the STS together. We can lift weights together and go on our own for cardio. He has been wanting to purchase P90X, but we agree that STS will blow it out of the water as well.

Thanks for the entertainment ladies and gentlemen! I love this Cathe website (and Cathe too!). You guys are awesome.

Take Care.

Jennifer

I know that I said I wanted to change the topic but really I figured that if the title of the post didn't have P90X in it he wouldn't bother to look at it. This way we can still talk about the fact that P90X is not the end all be all of workouts and frankly I feel like for all the friggin science they claim went into the workouts, well I am just not seeing it within the workouts themselves.
This troll is the epitome of why I don't frequent gyms. He is the, I have big muscles so that makes me the fittest person kinda guy. Meathead meathead meathead, that is the major message I get from all of his rantings.

Anyhow, I am dieing for an update!! When STS comes out I will be working out in my new house!! My fiance and I are getting married on June 14th so I guess I will be married by the time this comes out?
And remember no matter how ignorant the comments bring them here because clearly he could care less about anything other than defending Tony Horton's honor.

nkuangel

I would love to hear his wife's point of view! (of course, based on his previous behavior, it seems like he would write it for her! LOL!)
I'm amazed that the guy didn't do a search because there are SO MANY positive threads/posts about p90x here. The OP's question was sincere as were all the replies, but this guy just wouldn't listen to ANY possible critique of the program. I actually like Tony Horton--I think he's funny, but I respect that not everyone has the same taste as me (dare I admit it--I never liked Seinfeld. gasp!) I truly believe he didn't do Tony any favors with his obnoxious denials of any flaws. Great the guy can squat minivans and curl labradors, but with his logic skills, I hope he never has to defend himself in court.

nkuangel-I'm very happy for you and your fiance! My dh and I celebrate our 21st anniversary next month. I wish I had known about Cathe and wt training before my wedding!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Hello jonahnah,

Thanks for congrats and congratulations to you on your 21st anniversary. My parents just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary this month. I have been listening to Canon in D by Pachelbel which is what I will be walking down the isle to and every time I hear it I start to cry with sheer joy and anticipation. I have really been thinking about what workout I am going to do on my wedding day because we are having an evening ceremony and I thought about Imax 3. I think it would totally energize me because I know that I am going to have loads of energy all day!
Just thinking about it all makes me beyond happy!!
nkuangel

It was fun while it lasted although that guy really got on my nerve and I am quite new to Cathe really. I have gotten good results only doing Muscle Max ( 4 times), MIS (2 times), Power Hour (2 times), Kick Punch and Crunch (4 times) and Basic Step (3 times)and that was within the month of January after I got the dvds. My friends noticed the change in my body structure and commented on it.

I will be attempting 4 day split and give P90X a rest (got too fed up to continue after all that jazz from that guy).

I got to say Cathe's workout really have that fun factor that appeal to me. I don't have the dread factor doing them. Really am looking forward to STS. Reading her blog on it, it gives you lots of information and it is not just hype selling information.

I was on the fence with STS and P90X. I bought STS. I love Cathe and I trust her. And I think it is great that Cathe can sell her products without infomercials. And can create a bunch of workout equipment that will be sold in retail stores very soon. Seems other people thinks she is great too. Can't wait to get STS I am so excited.

Farrah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.