I need your votes!

I voted! I love it. Kathryn, your Rascal looks a lot like the newest addition to my cat family, Trouble (er, I mean Michelle, her name is Michelle).

I love the necklace too. Very fun, very different. Good luck!

Kathryn, I'd put this on my facebook page if that's ok with you. Let me know. I have some cat-loving jewelry-appreciating friends.

Thanks for the votes. I'm glad you like it.:)

I'm quite proud of it, as I think it turned out well, and I got in lots of practice making bead connectors!

Kathryn, I'd put this on my facebook page if that's ok with you. Let me know. I have some cat-loving jewelry-appreciating friends.

I'd very much appreciate it! (and they can spread it on their pages, and then their friends can spread it on their pages...let's go viral! LOL!)

(I'm up against competition from some pros--doesn't seem quite fair, does it? there should really be a separate category for them--and some people who have blogs to spread the word, and Artbeads encourages everyone to invite friends and family to vote, so the more places I can get votes from, the better! :) ).

I plan to add more cat charms to it as I find more that I like, so eventually, the outer chain will be full of cats!

Kathryn

It was my great pleasure to vote for you.

Hope you win.

Kim
Thanks, Kim!

(I doubt I'll win, but it would be sweet! Placing anywhere in the top 3 would be hard, but I'll keep my fingers crossed...and tell my cats to keep their paws crossed!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.