I need more Cathe kickboxing

Tallchick

Cathlete
I am going to get KPC because I love Kickmax (thank you for your suggestions!). How about Cathe's "Kickboxing" or "Cardio Kicks". What do you think of them? Thank you for your opinions.

I Love KPC, I have cardio kicks but KPC is worth every penny, specially because it has Legs & Glutes, a tough torough workout for the entire lower body. I am not fond of cardio kicks, but I like Circuit Max that comes with it.

I enjoy Cardio Kicks. It is like a cardio workout with a kick box flavor. KP&C is my favorite, with Cardio Kicks being my number 2 favorite.

Another vote for Cardio Kicks / Circuit Max DVD. Keep in mind Circuit Max also has two kickbox-style segments, one on the floor and one a step-kickbox segment that is really fun.

Also consider getting Cross Train Express (CTX) which was produced all in one fell swoop with C-kicks / C-Max; there is a stand-alone kickbox workout (mysteriously titled "Kickbox") as well as a shorter kickbox segment in 10-10-10 AND a 10-minute step-kickbox segment (broken up into 3 cycles with resistance intervals) in "Power Circuit".

Also consider getting "Low Max" if you don't have it already - it too has step-kickbox and floor-kickbox cycles.

A-Jock

I just ordered both KPC and Kick Max and can't wait to get them! I also own Low Max, and it's awesome and challenging for me.

I wanted to add variety to my existing cardio (jogging, step, "Rope Sport" rope jumping) and I bought and love "Cardio Kicks". It is definitely a cardio workout, that has kick boxing inspired moves (jabs, hooks, upper cuts and roundhouse kicks). The cardio is jumping jacks, "jump ropes", power hops, speedbag with knee raises, knee smashes and of course, cardio kicks. It is so much fun! I love that "Cardio Kicks" is 60 minutes long---I'm drenched in sweat at the end!

Libra32

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.