I love bootcamp!

Oh, I know what you mean about getting sick to your stomach with this one (even if I eat an hour before). It happens to me only on this workout!!! MIC is harder for me, but I don't get sick to my stomach on that one. Weird huh??

My stomach has got to be completely empty for Bootcamp.

:+

I saved all my pennies and FINALLY ordered the Intensity Series. I have been DYING while reading everyone's comments about the workouts. I may be eating beans all month but my new workouts are coming. WOOHOO!!!! I may mug the mailman tomorrow and every day after that until I get MY CATHE!!! Can't wait to tell ya'll what I think of boot camp :7

Well, my dvds have resurfaced. Silly husband. We are trying to get our house ready to sell, and he was painting, and "hid" them in the back of the entertainment center. 20 lashes for the hubby!

I did bootcamp the night I found it again. I find the cardio in this to be the hardest out of anything, including the imax workouts. Is it just me?????

I want to love Bootcamp too, but I haven't gotten it yet because I'm afraid I'm going to drive my downstairs neighbors crazy. (One day while doing a kickboxing workout I heard a loud knock on the door. Looked out the peephole and it was the guy downstairs. Not sure why he was there, it couldn't have been the jumping jacks, could it? Anyway, I didn't open the door. Instead, I finished my workout. Shame on me.) So my big question is, is Bootcamp loud on the floor - a lot of jumping, etc.? What about Muscle Endurance? If that's not too "noisy" (if you know what I mean) I could do that workout, and try to wait to do Bootcamp until we move. I don't know what to get. In another post, I was trying to decide between S&H and the Pyramids, but this workout seems so cool too! And I can't afford to get them all right now. I feel like a whiney kid who throws a tantrum when they don't get what they want...

Muscle Endurance would be a "quite" workout, unless your downstairs neighbor is hyper sensitive, or you grunt and groan loudly.

Could you get together with your neighbor and decide on a time when he is not home, or when he could tolerate you being "noisy" for an hour a couple of times a week?

That was a fast response. I suppose I could get the DVD, do Bootcamp, and if my neighbor complains, then I'll ask him when a good time would be for me to do it. It's not my fault these apts. are made crappy (he just moved in a few weeks ago so he might not have figured that out yet), but I do try to be considerate and not workout at odd hours. We're pretty quiet most of the time, unlike our upstairs neighbors who are noisy early in the morning and late at night. It sounds like they are constantly re-arranging their furniture.

Well, off to do PS BBA and some kickboxing. We'll see if I get a knock at the door today...

Ok, has anyone tried to do just the BC cardio segments?? Talk about HARD. Makes IMAX seem easy!!! There just is not enough time to catch your breath!! I really fly for the sumo squats and oh boy...do those take your breath away!!! I tried to tack on the BC cardio to the IMAX 1-5 intervals. Pretty tough! I guess selecting cardio AND core would be the way to go next time!! I hate doing BC in its entirety though..I don't like the stop and start aspect of the cardio. Because the cardio is high intensity, I like to be really warmed up before I tackle it. If I am not, well, it just SUCKS.

Janice

Ok, has anyone tried to do just the BC cardio segments?? Talk about HARD. Makes IMAX seem easy!!! There just is not enough time to catch your breath!! I really fly for the sumo squats and oh boy...do those take your breath away!!! I tried to tack on the BC cardio to the IMAX 1-5 intervals. Pretty tough! I guess selecting cardio AND core would be the way to go next time!! I hate doing BC in its entirety though..I don't like the stop and start aspect of the cardio. Because the cardio is high intensity, I like to be really warmed up before I tackle it. If I am not, well, it just SUCKS.

Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.