I just hugged my UPS guy!!!

maggiethecat

Cathlete
Yippeeeeeee! I got it :)
And it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my husband is more excited about it than I am; he keeps texting to ask if it's here...IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh!!! Quick, go preview Ab Circuits and Plyo Legs and report back! Just kidding!! I'm sooooo happy for you. I can't wait to see it - I bet it's lovely! And I can't wait to read the Users Guide!!!!!! Aaaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!!

The user guide is fantastic!! All the things I was preparing to take notes on are in there so I don't have to do any of that work!!!
I'm bummed that I have to go to work now - I just want to sit here and preview EVERY disc ;)
I hope yours arrives soon Jillybean - I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on these workouts!!

Holy Cow - How did you get it so quickly?!?! :mad: :D Lucky you!!
I'll be sure to have my eyes peeled for the UPS truck now!! I pity him if he does not stop!!

I'd hug my UPS guy even if he was just dropping off an order of dog toys. He's hot. Especially when he wears those sexy brown shorts. :D

Groovy

I am very , very jealous as I live across the pond(Uk) & pre-ordered in April so I assume that I'll be getting my Dvds by mid-February.
Lucky Gal!

I'd hug my UPS guy even if he was just dropping off an order of dog toys. He's hot. Especially when he wears those sexy brown shorts. :D

Dying with laughter here !!!!! I'll trade ya !! (Green with envy) Even though mine is very nice & we've become chatty I wouldn't hug him. Get his permission to post his pic for us who have dowdy ones.

Dying with laughter here !!!!! I'll trade ya !! (Green with envy) Even though mine is very nice & we've become chatty I wouldn't hug him. Get his permission to post his pic for us who have dowdy ones.

Unfortunately, I'm usually at the office when he shows up. Unless I've ordered something that requires my signature (like my Sony Bravia), I don't get to see him. :(

Oh this thread is killing me :eek:. I can hardly wait for tomorrow :D.
I'm so happy today is a snow day because I can't concentrate on anything but STS. I'm such a goofball :p.

Still doing the Happy Dance :p,
jordan

Hahaha!! So that's the reason my husband (a UPS guy) always wants to get into his uniform shorts in April. I have to admit, he is very hot in uniform!!!
Brenda in Indiana

A couple of years ago, I found a UPS pen. On it, it said "brown to the bone." I found it very strange!

Sorry I've been off the forums since I left for work yesterday so I didn't see the request for pics. I see that SNM has already posted a pic over in the STS forum.

I just did some of my 1 RM's. I found it really helpful to use the list in the user guide and to preview some of the discs while I did them. It really helps to be doing the reps for my 1 RM along with Cathe and crew - that way I know exactly what version of the exercise the guide is talking about, I make sure to get the right form down, and I'm always inspired by Cathe and Crew to lift just that little bit more :)
I've got the 1 RMs for chest and shoulders done - and got a good workout in too!!
--Laura

Sorry I've been off the forums since I left for work yesterday so I didn't see the request for pics. I see that SNM has already posted a pic over in the STS forum.

I just did some of my 1 RM's. I found it really helpful to use the list in the user guide and to preview some of the discs while I did them. It really helps to be doing the reps for my 1 RM along with Cathe and crew - that way I know exactly what version of the exercise the guide is talking about, I make sure to get the right form down, and I'm always inspired by Cathe and Crew to lift just that little bit more :)
I've got the 1 RMs for chest and shoulders done - and got a good workout in too!!
--Laura

That's what I plan on doing also. I haven't done my 1-rep max tests yet and I don't plan on starting STS right away so I was thinking about doing my tests while previewing the workouts so I know exactly which exercise to do. I previewed part of Meso 1, week 1, disc 1 earlier and I'm so impressed with the quality of these workouts. I don't think the clips on YouTube did these workouts justice. The actual workouts are so much better.:)

WOW! How did you get it so quickly????:p What was your order #??

Belinda,

I'm interested to know when you get yours. I haven't even gotten my 2009 Calendar yet. We are having terrible problems in Heidelberg with the USPS. Keep me posted would you?

Thanks tons!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.