I just don't know who is crazier!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Charlie Sheen or the guy who owns the Heart Attack Grille. Seriously!! Charlie... really?? Someone just lock this psycho up.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure the clear winner here is the arrogant jerk owner for the Heart Attack Grille who feels absolutely no remorse for the now decesed 570lb "spokesperson" who died last week from complications due to morbid obesity.

Ugh!! Thank GOD we all 'subscribe' to a healthy lifestyle!

Thoughts?

Pam

I don't mean to be a downer here, but Charlie is clearly an addict with severe mental health issues. If he wasn't a star and imploding so publicly, no one would find this funny. Lots of people are going through situations just as horrific as he is, but they aren't living out their mental health issues in the spotlight. I know it seems like he brings it on himself, but that is part of the mental health issue. Maybe let's take a higher road and not make fun of him, okay?

I don't mean to be a downer here, but Charlie is clearly an addict with severe mental health issues. If he wasn't a star and imploding so publicly, no one would find this funny. Lots of people are going through situations just as horrific as he is, but they aren't living out their mental health issues in the spotlight. I know it seems like he brings it on himself, but that is part of the mental health issue. Maybe let's take a higher road and not make fun of him, okay?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm no doctor, but maybe his long time of substance abuse has affected his brain making it hard for him to articulate himself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.