I HAVE KATHY S.'S ROTATIONS!!!!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-01 AT 03:43AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi everyone,
I have sent out all new rotation requests above & a few in my email, as far as I know that's everybody who's asked. I realize some of you may have downloaded them already, if you have then of course just delete my email. Sorry it took so long, I have been out of town & then have been quite ill since I returned. They're definitely worth waiting for! So much fun.

ALSO, I owe a huge apology to all the ladies waiting for their copies to come in the snail mail. I had told you that they were mailed, because I gave them to my husband & asked him to mail them the morning we left town. When I asked him if he had taken care of "everything", he said yes. Sigh...never ask a husband a non-specific question! Today I found them in his truck under the seat where he had put them for safekeeping & then promptly forgot all about them. Sigh!!!

SO, they will be mailed by me personally tomorrow...well I guess it's today now! I apologize profusely & hope you will consider them well worth the wait.

Ruth :)
p.s. Kathy...you're very welcome, I enjoy helping out. You did the REAL work!

Hi Dawnelle!

Kathy S is a gal here on the forum who put together a GREAT compilation of a variety of rotation's' using all different tapes from all the posters and Cathe F. herself! Starlight6 (Ruth) has offered to help share them with eveyone to help take the load off Kathy S because of the many requests for them. I hope I am right on all this?? ENJOY!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Debbie! Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

All requests sent...let me know if any problems. Remember, I can print them out & mail them to you if you can't get them any other way, just ask!

Ruth
[email protected]

I am brand new to Cathe's videos and all I have to say is WOW!
If it isn't too late, I would love to have the rotations.
Thanks so much! Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.