I HAVE KATHY S.'S ROTATIONS!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
I think I got everyone tonight, with the exception of Hedy...I need your email address...will send as soon as I have it.
Dawn, no matter how hard I try I can't see any difference in the 2 addresses you posted. Am I missing something? Did you get the email?
I also sent to all who emailed me. SO...if anyone was inadvertently overlooked, please let me know & I will send asap!
Also, anybody else who wants them, don't be shy...I don't mind sending them at all. After all, Kathy did the hard work!
Also, some of them were sent from a different address, but if you need to email me please use [email protected].
If for any reason you simply cannot open this file, or if you would just like a hard copy & don't have a printer right now, just let me know & I will be happy to send you a copy to your home.
I think I'm rambling, so better get to bed!
Ruth :)

Hi! I did receive the file this week, but I can't open in :(
Does it have to be "unzipped"? If so, I don't think my computer can do that. Is there any other way to open it? If you can, please send me another copy because I tried to open it with Adobe, not knowing what I was doing and now, I can't get Adobe off of your file:-hmmm
Thanks!
-Jen

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-02 AT 06:35PM (Est)[/font][p]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.