I have $100 to spend.....

tralaiven

Cathlete
What do you think I should get and why? I have all of Cathe's dvd's.

Should I get fitness flooring puzzle mats?

Should I get Horizontal Conditioning?

Should I get Atletica workouts by Ilaria?

Or anything else you might recommend?

Thanks for your help!

I do not own horizontal conditioning or atletica but have heard of both and they look like they would be good workouts and give you great results. I do however have puzzle mats that I purchased in january and they have made a world of difference for me when doing high impact. Not sure why it took me so long to buy them and will now never be with out them!

I agree with labnick about the flooring. I got mine about a year ago, and I don't think I could live without it. I bought several packages at BJ's wholesale club (very cheap) and my DH taped them together with duct tape. They've held up beautifully!

Les Mills Combat is fun and challenging, that was a very good non-Cathe purchase for me.

I have a couple of the Atletica workouts and they are just not that challenging. However, if you want something for a light day, they do hit the spot, but one or two of those is plenty. I like the instructor, but I always feel like I'm wasting precious workout time with those. She's also in amazing shape and I can't help wondering how she got that body doing these workouts whenever I'm doing them. I know that's ridiculous but I can't help it.

HC is a doozy and will definitely give you a great workout using unique exercises, and the instructor is very likable. You've got to like planks and pushups, or at least not dread them, to enjoy those.

I'm loving Tonique now. Very challenging workouts, great toning for the lower half, but those are mostly a hundred variations on squats and lunges so if you have bad knees or don't like those exercises, that's not a good match. I am getting great results from them, though. Did I mention they were tough?:D

Eva

Last edited:
Les Mills Combat is fun and challenging, that was a very good non-Cathe purchase for me.

I have a couple of the Atletica workouts and they are just not that challenging. However, if you want something for a light day, they do hit the spot, but one or two of those is plenty. I like the instructor, but I always feel like I'm wasting precious workout time with those. She's also in amazing shape and I can't help wondering how she got that body doing these workouts whenever I'm doing them. I know that's ridiculous but I can't help it.

HC is a doozy and will definitely give you a great workout using unique exercises, and the instructor is very likable. You've got to like planks and pushups, or at least not dread them, to enjoy those.

I'm loving Tonique now. Very challenging workouts, great toning for the lower half, but those are mostly a hundred variations on squats and lunges so if you have bad knees or don't like those exercises, that's not a good match. I am getting great results from them, though. Did I mention they were tough?:D

Eva

I love lower body work and don't have bad knees so I will give Tonique a look-see! :) Thank you!

However, I am not a huge fan of planks, but love push-ups. But I think I am not a fan of planks because I need help there....so maybe I will get just one HC dvd and see what happens..

What do you think I should get and why? I have all of Cathe's dvd's.

Should I get fitness flooring puzzle mats?

Should I get Horizontal Conditioning?

Should I get Atletica workouts by Ilaria?

Or anything else you might recommend?

Thanks for your help!

Curious if you have made a decisions as to what to buy?!!!! :)

Curious if you have made a decisions as to what to buy?!!!! :)

Thanks for asking. I have decided that I won't get puzzle mats. I am going to use a really cushy carpet that I have stored in my garage and that adds a lot of padding.

But as for my workouts, I am still debating on Body Pump, HC, or the Atletica Workout by Ilaria. If I don't get Body Pump I can get both HC and Atletica.

Thanks for asking. I have decided that I won't get puzzle mats. I am going to use a really cushy carpet that I have stored in my garage and that adds a lot of padding.

But as for my workouts, I am still debating on Body Pump, HC, or the Atletica Workout by Ilaria. If I don't get Body Pump I can get both HC and Atletica.

Hi im curious what u decided on !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.