I Hate Cardio - May 26

>Do we have one of those check in? Ummm...don't be sellin' us
>out over there missy!!! How about the "I hate cardio, I am a
>push up freak" check in

I'm dying over here! You're too much, that's all I gotta say--lol. Of course I'm not selling you out. I just mean that HB started a push up challenge check in and that's what got this whole thing started. We can keep it in here if you want to, I just thought the more the merrier. Anyway, HB started a check-in and the objective is to be able to do twice your age in push ups by your next birthday.:eek: I'm 51...you do the math;(

Melody!!

Hey everybody, I'd like you to meet my sister--Melody, AKA Annie Jo, AKA Anastasia Melody Sleuth (it's a long story). Thanks for the link, sis! Now skedaddle!:p And don't come back without donuts:p :p :7

Push up challenge. You guys are nuts. Good thing I am tall because it is well known that push up are harder on the back for tall people and good thing my wrists still hurts because I am too darn lazy to do this. Push-ups? yikes

Kate--I think you're right. We ARE nuts--lol! But you're a little nutty yourself! Convenient excuse, by the way:7

I just finished LIS. I had a harder time getting through it today. I got very hot and my heart was racing. I think I need to do step early in the day before things heat up. *sigh* I'm such a procrastinator. Earlier work outs are hard for me becaue I need HOURS to psych myself up;) ;(

No excuses Kate! I am 5'11" missy!!! Do the push up's on the weights or push up bars....come on' you know you want to join us!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm excited that I'll get to check in with yet one more group of loonies in the pushup challenge (and I say that with great fondness).:7 See you over there.

Did I mention I did 90 minutes of cardio this afternoon?}(

>Hey everyone,
>
>I'm excited that I'll get to check in with yet one more group
>of loonies in the pushup challenge (and I say that with great
>fondness).:7 See you over there.
>
>Did I mention I did 90 minutes of cardio this afternoon?}(

You're crazy:eek: :p

>No excuses Kate! I am 5'11" missy!!! Do the push up's on the
>weights or push up bars....come on' you know you want to join
>us!!!
yeah but, yeah but, yeah but....I am a pear so I carry all my weight downstairs, and can you imagine how hard that is on your body? I just knew you would understand!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.