I got my UPS Delivery Notification!

:D :D :D :D :D

Me to Nette

Doing my I got my email dance I am so happy checked me email this morning and there it was. They should get here tomorrow I don't even mind the import charges.

I will be spending Thursday night and Friday previewing the dvd's and next week I will be starting Cathe's rotation.

Babs

I got mine! I checked my e-mail as soon as I got to work. Yay!!!
I should get them tomorrow!

Linda

I just tracked my Delivery Notification again and the DVDs are just 20 min. away from where I live. It's getting closer!! I wish I get it this a.m. Can't waitttttt!!!!

Nette

UPS says mine will be here today!
I hope I made the right decision in not
getting the stability ball until I've watched the
workouts a few times.

-Nancy

I got mine too. On the way to work today I saw tons of UPS trucks on the other side of the beltway and was wondering which one had my DVDs. I'm thinking of leaving work early today just so I can be home when DVDs arrive.
RobinJ

I used UPS tracking on this site, and see that my DVDs are scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. That's my day off, but it's a mixed blessing: I'll have time to preview most of the workouts, BUT the UPS delivery sometimes comes around 10:00, but sometimes comes as late as 5:45!! I tell you, my ears will be perked up all day as I TRY to do some reading and preparing for a workshop I'm presenting, while listening for the very specific squeal of the UPS truck's breaks.

I got my notification too last night, and the DVDs will be delivered Wednesday! I was doing the happy dance around my livingroom after reading the message, much to my cat's dismay. ;)

Now my only problem is that I have stuff going on Wednesday through Friday nights and so I don't know when I'll get the chance to sit down and preview them!! :eek: I will not call in sick to work... I will NOT call in sick to work.... LOL!

They're heeeeeeeeeeere...

OH HAPPY DAY THEY ARE HERE!

Unfortunately I am at work... but then again I have a DVD player in my pc... but then again I have work to do... but then again I've been waiting SO LONG... but then again... d'oh! :7

RE: They're heeeeeeeeeeere...

Lucky ducks!
Mine won't be to my house until at least the 31st!!
(friday) I live on the west coast, still, this is fast to get to my house, b/c it usually takes like 5 days to get to my house from NJ!!

I am glad I ordered videos earlier this month, to get rid of the bad luck(knock on wood) I ordered those videos to tide me over until I got my new Cathe DVD's, and they were scheduled to be delivered on some day in Jan (I forgot!), but something weird happened, and they were accidentely left at a UPS station in my state about 2 hrs away, and it was on a Saturday,and there was a holiday on Mon. so I had to wait until Tues! :( If this was the intensity series, I would definitely have driven to pick those babies up!

Jaime:)

I got mine tooooo!!

I got mine!!! I cannot wait to get home from work today so I can get started!!! Woo-Hoo!! :7

No notification...

I haven't gotten an email notification, but when I checked the status on the website it said they should be delivered today! Now I'm thinking of sneaky ways to get out of work so that I can sit home all afternoon so that I don't miss them! Now that I know they're coming today waiting until tommorow just seems cruel and unusual!

Mine arrived today (next day to West Coast)! I did PUB and am previewing the others. Doing(trying) that pike ball work made me queasy...I have lots of room for improvement on that.

You guys are soooooo lucky! UPS tracking says mine won't come until MONDAY! Yikes!!! I guess that's what I get for living in San Diego...I'll just have to finish up this week's CTX rotation!

:)

Robin

Yahooo!!!! :+ :+ :D :D }(

There sitting at home can't wait not working tomorrow so tonight after Imax 1 I will be previewing all the dvd's it will be great not reading any reviews until this is done.

:7 :7 :7 :+ :7 :7 :7

Babs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.