I got my notice!

NY25

Cathlete
I didn't think I was going to get this excited, but I just got my notice!!! My STS will be here tomorrow!!! OMG - I'm so excited. Hmmm - what to do this weekend? 1RM calcs and previews. I am going to start the weekend of Presidents Day (as that's a long weekend for me). Hooray!!!

STS Shipping Notice

Just rec'd my shipping notice!!
yahoo.gif
Order #19512!!

I think something happened to my order. :-( Nothing in the UPS tracking, no email either. My order was 17.... I'm only a few hours away from Cathe's gym too.

I got my notice today, too (it hasn't shipped yet, but it's going out today). I ordered in March--which I mention in case there are other who ordered late(r)
who are wondering where they might be in the shipping process... Sorry, don't know my order number.

Wendy

I just received my shipping notice too - don't have my order number but I ordered at the end of March so we're moving through the Spring orders <g>

Wow, flainra and Wendy... I ordered the FIRST DAY it went on pre-sale. I'll contact customer service if I don't have any confirmation in a day or two. I don't feel good.

Wow, flainra and Wendy... I ordered the FIRST DAY it went on pre-sale. I'll contact customer service if I don't have any confirmation in a day or two. I don't feel good.

Yeah, I think I would check on that. I didn't order right away and I chose ground shipping. My order number was 195something and I already have it (I live close too).

Liann,

Are you sure your number was 195? For some reason, I thought I read that it was 18.... Earlier, I was looking at your order number to determine if mine had been shipped. My order number is 19463. I live close to Cathe. I just received an email and delivery isn't till tomorrow, the 29th.

Wendy

Liann,

Are you sure your number was 195? For some reason, I thought I read that it was 18.... Earlier, I was looking at your order number to determine if mine had been shipped. My order number is 19463. I live close to Cathe. I just received an email and delivery isn't till tomorrow, the 29th.

Wendy

Wendy - You're right! I had just got done reading NY's post about her's being in the 19000's and it stuck with me. Mine was in the 18500's!

I didn't think I was going to get this excited, but I just got my notice!!! My STS will be here tomorrow!!! OMG - I'm so excited. Hmmm - what to do this weekend? 1RM calcs and previews. I am going to start the weekend of Presidents Day (as that's a long weekend for me). Hooray!!!

Got my notice, too! Excited and a bit scared. I'll be doing lots of previewing, like at least twice per disc. My number is 18350. Don't know when I'll start, need a rest after 2 1/2 hrs shovelling snow and ice this afternoon--but maybe Feb. 2??? Anticipation is a tremendous motivator!!! :D

Got my notice, too! Excited and a bit scared. I'll be doing lots of previewing, like at least twice per disc. My number is 18350. Don't know when I'll start, need a rest after 2 1/2 hrs shovelling snow and ice this afternoon--but maybe Feb. 2??? Anticipation is a tremendous motivator!!! :D

Got mine, too! I'm with you...I'm getting scared, too:eek: But I'm psyched to start it:D.

I just got mine, about 30 seconds ago!!! I've been clicking that button in Outlook Express all afternoon, and finally hit paydirt after many false alarms. I'll have it tomorrow!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.