I feel REALLY cheesy asking, but...

SirenSongWoman

Cathlete
... I submitted a photograph for a contest for a free trip and I hope my Catheites will give me a little love.

http://apps.facebook.com/goaheadtours/contest/1/72

It's a terrific photo of a Santorni sunset overtop a hillside church but it's not getting half the love it needs to help me win and I'm way behind because I didn't want to ask for help. Now, though, I've lost all pride so pleeeeeeze vote for me (Stacey Diehl).

BTW, for those who've been asking where I've been I've been working all the overtime I can grab and I've been sidelined with a pulled left adductor for a long time. Now, though, I have an Active Release Therapist who's really trying to fix me. It hurts so much I have tears rolling down my face when she pushes me around :(.

Stacey D.

I voted for you. I sure hope you win. Let us know.

Your picture is beautiful!

I hope your abductor heals soon. It sucks I'm sure. Keep up with the therapist, it will be worth it.

Janie

... I submitted a photograph for a contest for a free trip and I hope my Catheites will give me a little love.

http://apps.facebook.com/goaheadtours/contest/1/72

It's a terrific photo of a Santorni sunset overtop a hillside church but it's not getting half the love it needs to help me win and I'm way behind because I didn't want to ask for help. Now, though, I've lost all pride so pleeeeeeze vote for me (Stacey Diehl).

BTW, for those who've been asking where I've been I've been working all the overtime I can grab and I've been sidelined with a pulled left adductor for a long time. Now, though, I have an Active Release Therapist who's really trying to fix me. It hurts so much I have tears rolling down my face when she pushes me around :(.

Sorry- I tried to vote but I don't have a Facebook account! It's a beautiful photo though!

I voted for you!!! Beautiful picture!!! I am partial to churches as we live in what used to be one. We converted it into a house leaving as much of the original architecture (not sure on the spelling) as possible.

Thank you all so much! I'm so far behind that I pretty much don't have a prayer but it was fun dreaming. Did any of you click on the "Back to Home" button at the top? I had thought I should have posted a pic of a dog (attached here) I fell in love with, but there is a sweet pic of a seal asleep on the rocks that I can't believe only got 3 votes.

And those of you wishing you were in Santorini now, believe me, unless you REALLY love the heat you wouldn't. I was there in October but the guide told us April is the ideal.

You guys are great for trying to help me out :)!

Attachments

• DSC00272.jpg
    DSC00272.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 4
I am #16...I voted...I was just talking to my dh about wishing we could win a trip to somewhere! Good luck.
You will have to tell us where you go if you win!
Rachel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.