I can't help but ask...

I didn't

In case anyone was wondering. Don't want them either. I prefer to be natural. I don't think I could stand having foreign objects in my body like, that to tell you the truth.

And this topic has been beaten worse than the dead horse.

I think it is very appropriate to ask such a question when someone you have been following for a while goes from an A cup to a C or somewhere around there. The OP wasn't rude just curious...no biggie. I noticed that Cathe looked a little larger in the 4 day split, and even larger in the STS Cardio. Whatever she is deciding to do, more power to her.

It's appropriate to ask that we all discuss, debate, and/or gossip about something concerning the owner of this forum that we don't know for certain and is none of our business? Again, why don't any of the people who are so interested in this just ask Cathe? It couldn't be because going straight to the source would be too intrusive or rude, would it?

This subject has been on this forum before, and was discussed and argued about for a few days; since Cathe didn't take the opportunity to end the mystery for everyone who is so concerned by telling us herself, maybe everyone should just take the hint.

When someone starts a discussion with "I know this is totally none of my business," you can bet that they're getting ready to discuss something that really is none of their business.

It's appropriate to ask that we all discuss, debate, and/or gossip about something concerning the owner of this forum that we don't know for certain and is none of our business? Again, why don't any of the people who are so interested in this just ask Cathe? It couldn't be because going straight to the source would be too intrusive or rude, would it?

But you know as well as I do that people rather gossip than going straight to the source. And some people just enjoy gossip, it's not about getting to the bottom of things but instead about speculatig and having something to talk about.

I don't really see what the big deal is. If Cathe did get implants I wish she would just say so. If she did it she must have really wanted to and she should be proud of her decision. Obviously, people will notice...isn't that the point of getting them? You want to look different than what you naturally look like. She is an inspiration to me with or without implants.

I think a lot of people are just genuinely curious and don't mean any harm by asking.

That said, I personally consider it too forward to ask about a person's cosmetic surgery, even someone I've followed. I guess if someone thought Cathe might have had bicep implants or calf enhancements the case could be made for asking, since we here admire her physique and many try to capture it for themselves; but breasts or lips or face? Unless Cathe is weight-training with her boobs or running on the treadmill with her lips, it's not my business.

Just my 3 cents.

I think a lot of people are just genuinely curious and don't mean any harm by asking.

That said, I personally consider it too forward to ask about a person's cosmetic surgery, even someone I've followed. I guess if someone thought Cathe might have had bicep implants or calf enhancements the case could be made for asking, since we here admire her physique and many try to capture it for themselves; but breasts or lips or face? Unless Cathe is weight-training with her boobs or running on the treadmill with her lips, it's not my business.

Just my 3 cents.

Sparrow - that is hillarious! That totally cracked me up :)

Hello everyone,

I asked the question because I actually sometimes think I want implants. I think it surprised me that someone I respected got them (or appears to have done something like that). When I consider implants for myself, I usually think to myself, "oh, people will look down on me", etc. I have heard many women comment on another woman's assumed "boob job" and I didn't want to be on the other end of that. I have very well-endowed sisters-in-law, and yes, i admit, sometimes i feel crappy around them. I found it somewhat encouraging that someone I respected may have gotten them-like it's not so bad to want to have a bigger chest. I know someone is going to respond that we should like ourselves the way we are, or that we shouldn't care what people think, but honestly, is that SOO easy?

This question wasn't meant to offend, and I didn't realize it had already been a hot topic.

I should probably have said more in my original post about why I was wondering, but it just seemed like too much to go into.

Anyways, sorry for offending some of you.

Alison

Alison...HOORAY! You're back!

Good to see you, friend. I don't know a damn thing about implants so I can't help, but wanted to say it's good to see you!

:)Jonezie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.