i CANNOT believe it!!!!

jdoll

Cathlete
ya'll! i weighed this morning and i am down to my college graduation weight!!!! i have lost another inch from my waist, one from hips and almost a whole one from my bust! SO i got brave and tried on my size 8 slacks and they fit!!!!! i can breathe and everything. i'm in shock! clean eating REALLY does work. :eek: ;-) SLOWLY, but it works.

jes:7

Jes,

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! I know you have been working hard. I still can't get over the roadtrip pics of you so I am not surprised you are reaching your goal. If you are really serious about being fit, you will eat right...GOOD FOR YOU!

Charlotte~~

Go Jes, GO !!!!!!!!

3 Cheers for you! You are working so hard & seeing the rewards of all your hard work!!!!!
HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!:7 :7 :7

Thanks ALL of you! it feels great! dh heard me scream OMG from the bedroom and came running. i was standing in my big pants and i looked poised for a Subway commercial. He said "you weren't that fat!" and i said...Apparently i WAS! i'll be doing the happy dance for a while!:7 i appreciate all of your excitement and enthusiasm! ya'll are the best:D

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.