=== humpity-hump-hump WEDNESDAY clean-eaters ===

I had a fantastic run last night with Laura! We did about 3.5 miles at a 9 minute mile pace. Not bad for our first run of the year! I was expecting it to be a whole lot uglier! Today is UB weights, not sure what. I still need to send you all the PM abt my drs appt yday.... We have a home inspection for our refinance today so it's clean-like-a-madwoman for me!:p And oh man, I dropped a couple Benjamins at Boden last night - words cannot express how much I love their stuff!:D Better get started on my day!

Morning Kate and all to follow! Sorry I was MIA yesterday - it was my anniversary, and I was trying to spend as much time with Chris as possible!

Morning

Happy Anniversary Katie!

Kate good luck with the home inspection.

My eats were almost 100% yday and will try to keep it going. I plan to do 30m cardio, bi, tri, shoulders & core at the gym today.

bbl

Good Morning Girls !!!

Happy cleaning , Kate !!
Happy Anniversary Katie ! :)
Yay on the eats, Robin !

Circuit day for me . Haven't chosen it yet, but I want it to be heavier on the weights than the cardio. Any suggestions ??

Good job Robin! Keep it up! And send me somma that, would ya?!

Becky, Circuit....hmm....a High Step WO maybe?
Still nice & hot there? Here it is! I love it!

Yes, still hot and summery, Kate. Today 85 and humid !!! :)

Hey, high step is something I havent done in so long I don't even remember ! That might be JUST it ! Thanks

I haven't done high step in YEARS! I may need to do it soon too!:D My cousin takes Zumba classes and I think there's one tomorrow night. Maybe I'll go do that tmrw and make a fool of myself!:p

good morning - today i am going to really try to move past my family stuff and be a better wife and mom. started my day with a 10 miler and abs, i need to do bb and s from my rotation in a bit.

kate, great run last night!!! have fun cleaning.

katie, happy anniversary. how are you feeling these days?

robin, what crdio equi[ment do you like at the gym?

hi becky - your weather is like ours. enjoy your day.

eats will be great today. bbiab

I haven't done HS in years either Kate, and I didn't do it today either !:p:rolleyes: I got it out and saw it was over an hour and decided I didn't have time today. So I did CB (from SC) and I did the scrambled eggs premix. I think it's the same length as all of CB, but I'd never done it so wanted to try it.
I liked it okay but didn't feel like it worked bi's or tri's at all !:(

Maybe I'll do HS on Friday .

Nina, sounds like a good plan. It's easier said than done, I know, but hang in there ! You already ARE a great wife and mom, just try not to let all that other stuff bother you too much !! hugs

Becky, I feel the same way abt circuit blast - I dont think it balances all your muscles.

Nina, Great start to your day - mentally AND physically! Good for you!

Breakfast done and half the house cleaned..... on to more!

Hi Everyone!

I woke up in the middle night and stretched my leg and had a spasm in my calf. I had to get out of bed to make it stop. Now it is sore. I was still able to workout and I did DM this morning. I was dreading it but it ended up not being too bad for me.

Becky, I thought the same about CB - there was a lot of shoulders.
Nina, sorry about the mom issues. Good idea to refocus on your family. I hope today is better.
Kate, awesome run last night! Sorry G did not get her braces. Good luck with the appraisal today.
Katie, glad you had a nice anniversary.
Clintonya, I have a love/hate relationship with the last minute trip prep. Hope you can get it all done.
Wendy, sorry you haven't found a smoothie solution yet. Have you checked Craigs list to see if someone just wants to get rid of a blender?

Good morning-

Robin, that’s great about your sched! Good job on the eats and have a great w/o.

Wendy, great job on the 3 pounds!!

Kate, great job on your run last night! Good luck w/the home inspection.

Katie, glad you had a wonderful anniversary!

Becky, I am going to have to get out high step challenge and do it soon :)

Nina, that’s what I try to do-focus on being the best that I can be and try to realize my mom is doing the best that she can at that point. Glad you got your day started w/a good run!!

Colleen, sorry about the leg spasm, I’m glad it’s better today. It’s like I go between excitement and exhaustion :)

Woke up this morning thinking I had time to roll over and go back to sleep, but it was time to get up :( I will do MIC-warmup & step only this evening. The sun is back out here; it’s a beautiful day!

Clintonya

Morning, everyone!

Clintonya, don't you hate that? I fell back to sleep after my first alarm, but I build in a cushion because I can't always get up right away.

Colleen, I haven't done DM in ages; I should pull it out.

Kate, good luck with the home inspection. Did you ask about the recital? It's June 4 and 5; same place.

Becky, I could never get into HS. Maybe it's all those leg presses.

Nina, sorry about the mama drama. I think it's best to take a break; she doesn't sound like the most functional person and sometimes the only thing you can do is distance yourself. I know it's hard, though, and you're in my thoughts. {{{HUGS}}}

Robin, congrats on the job! That's fantastic. Did you like DWTS? I was glad Nicole won. Thanks for the props on my quote--it's my absolute favorite.

Wendy, wooohoooo! That's great about the 3 lbs! Keep it up, girl, you are rockin' it! You know no one can understand like we do.

Katie, happy anniversary! I hope you had a fabulous time.

Hi Klaudia and Lisa!

I had a dentist appointment this morning, so I'm really behind at work. Oh, well, at least it will always be here, right? I'll try to get caught up by the end of the day. Have a great one, everybody!

anne

Back from my workout. I did cardio on the Arc for 40m and different core machines.

Becky we have so many choices of workouts.

Nina cardio is great for stress. I like the cybex equipment at the gym. I was ready that people should change up their workouts every 2 months. I usually try to do 12 reps/2 sets at a medium weight. Maybe next month Ill go heavy/less reps.

Colleen I hate those charlie horses. They really hurt.

Clintona It's Your birthday!:D Happy Birthday.

Anne thanks. I was voting for Nicole even when she did not need my vote. I like her but it was a little unfair because she is a professional dancer. did you see her splits.:eek:

Off to work. Old job not the new one.

Needed a quickie UB WO - did BM2 - yowza! I love that one for a quick burner!
Day is going well.....waiting for appraiser...
Eats are CLEAN!

Colleen, I get charley horses like CRAZY when Im preg! They hurt so stinkin bad! WTG w. DM! I need to pull that one out too...

Clintonya, HAPPIEST BDAY TO YOU! Any special plans???!!!! Hoep you get some good loot!

Anne, Did you get your massage the other night? Better that than a dental appt!:p
Thanks for the recital dates - I will check and see if we can come again!

Robin, Have fun at work!

Kate - Awesome run and time! What's Bodens? We obviously don't have one here.

Katie - Happy anniversary!

Robin - You've been on it with the eats and workouts!

Nina - Sorry about the incident with your mom. Good idea to try and move on, but I agree that it is hurtful and having an email is harder. Hope today is a better day for you.

Colleen - Ouch! Those are painful for sure!

Clintoya - Happy birthday! Enjoy the day!

Anne - How's everything doing with TCB?

Becky - Glad the weather is nice still.

I finally am starting to feel human at least in the mornings as long as I eat right away so trying to figure out a way to get my wo in during the morning. However, I have to eat first so that means waiting at least an hour which makes it tricky. Then if I go to work and come home, I'm already in yuck mode. Trying not to let this frustrate me, but go with the flow kwim? We'll see. I have my u/s in a week and a half to get a confirmed due date, but this Friday I will be nine weeks so hoping that means this whole yucky cycle is coming to an end soon. Off to do some work!

Lisa, bodenusa.com It's a UK store & their clothes are AWESOME! So soft & comfy and incredibly well-made! They are a bit pricey but well worth it!
Sorry for not feeling so hot and how tricky WOs are! But aren't you SO EXCITED to have 4 kids!!?!?! I think that is just awesome! Hoping for a boy to even things out? I never got feeling better til 13/14 weeks. Yuck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.