Hugh Jackman-Sexiest Man Alive?

No problems with Hugh Jackman- he's amazingly hot. But Daniel Craig is just so much HOTTER since he's Bond now.

I was sitting here wondering who Daniel Craig is (I"m so out of touch!) until I saw the post mentioning Bond and I haven't seen the movie. Hugh Jackman is great looking guy but the sexiest?? I find it so interesting reading these comments and how different everyones tastes in men are, for instance I could never understand what so many see in George Clooney...he just does nothing for me (told ya I"m out of touch, been on the farm too long I guess) I really don't know who I would say is the sexiest.

b-Christian-Bale-Shirt-46b7af4d767e.jpg

Is all I've got to say...

I am a freak...I love, love and then will love again, "The Rock"...Duane Johnson..just watched "Get Smart"...he is fine! Whatta body!

Oh and Jimmy Smits..yep, like my dark brooding men, when I was little I had a crush on Clark Gable...yeah he is dead, but so what, he is the ultimate man..besides my DH of course. :)

Ok, I just have to do this... I'm sorry, but I'm not on anyones banwagon right now as far as sexy goes... a few years ago, I would have imfatically screamed Pierce Brosnan, however... we do move on don't we?

Not sure what you call him, but YUMMY comes to mind... so, my vote is:
It's all a publicity/movie tie-in thing. AUSTRALIA is coming out soon and the title was probably awarded in anticipation of wagging (female) tongues and beating hearts... From what I've seen, Jackman DOES look pretty hot in the movie. PEOPLE probably gets some kind of bribe...

And, since he's not a big movie star, my man Eddie Cibrian (who flat-out IS the hottest man, ever, especially now that he's older!) will never get the title... Nonetheless, your little thumbnail photo of some-hot-guy definitely ranks. Yowza!

And, since he's not a big movie star, my man Eddie Cibrian (who flat-out IS the hottest man, ever, especially now that he's older!) will never get the title... Nonetheless, your little thumbnail photo of some-hot-guy definitely ranks. Yowza!

SSW... is this the HOT guy from Third Watch??? I LOVE him too! I worked with a guy that looked a lot like him, and I drooled every time he walked away! LOL!!! but as was the Third Watch, this guy was a total man-ho, not unlike his character in that show! oh well... not like I had a shot anyway! I'm perfectly happy with my DH, so I would honestly say that my man is the SEXIEST man alive! But a girl can dream! ;)

Are you kidding me...:eek:Hugh Jackman for sure.
I saw a clip of him on Oprah and some woman made a comment about him in the audience and his whole face turned red. :eek: He was blushing hard. I think it is sexy that he doesn't seem to think he is. yum yum
:)Rachel

hugh is HOT!!!
But I have to say Rob Thomas and Jon Bon Jovi are my 2 favs. Jon has the most amazing smile.
chrissy

Oh and Jimmy Smits..yep, like my dark brooding men, when I was little I had a crush on Clark Gable...yeah he is dead, but so what, he is the ultimate man..besides my DH of course. :)

I'm recording Regis and Kelly today b/c Jimmy Smits is going to be a guest. :):eek: I'm a fan too Tneah. ;)

Jon Bon Jovi. "Sigh." He is sooooo hot and I can't decide if he is hotter now or back 20 years ago. He has aged oh so well. He is just so yummy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.