How's the Power Tower coming along?

Becky L

Cathlete
I did a search and haven't found anything new since Feb.

It looks amazing but I'm about to break down and purchase a bench press rack, since I want to lift as heavy as I can on bench presses starting in Meso 2. But I would much rather have the power tower as you can do chin-ups on it also.

But if it's going to be a long time still for the tower, I will most likely break... probably this weekend. ;)

Thanks!!

Becky

STS Tower

We should have an announcement in a week or two about pre-ordering the the STS Tower and perhaps sooner. The independent lab has now finished testing the Tower and it passed with flying colors and we're now getting ready to move to manufacturing. We had some pretty long conversations today about the Tower and we just have some minor things to finish before we can tell you all of the details.

We should have an announcement in a week or two about pre-ordering the the STS Tower and perhaps sooner. The independent lab has now finished testing the Tower and it passed with flying colors and we're now getting ready to move to manufacturing. We had some pretty long conversations today about the Tower and we just have some minor things to finish before we can tell you all of the details.

FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for the exciting update!

Yes, I would appreciate an update of some sort also. I have been waiting
to order this so I can do pullups/chinups and feel good about it....tubing is
ok but "not the real thing" to me. I have purchased several other items
which didn't work for me and am stuck with or took or mailed back and am
getting tired of searching for something else.... At least give us some kind
of idea when it is going to be available, 1 month, two months, six months...
somebody has to know something they can share.....Come on !--please.

Great news!

Oh this is great news please keep us posted. Safety is of the utmost importance so I'm glad the Tower has now passed testing with flying colors!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.