How Were You Introduced to Cathe/First Tape or DVD?

I'm one of the "old timers" resurrected! Thru Collage Video, my first Cathe was SNM I think and STEP MAX & STEP JAM back in the 80s. I really liked her style, but my fitness level wasn't up to hers. I loved Kari Anderson, too. Of course, did Kathy Smith, Keli Roberts,Gin Miller(annoying!)etc.

Forward to 1997: Fell off the excercise wagon for awhile after 1st son was born; found Tae Bo, then boot camp classes & began to run.

Fitness level really improved & was ready to add some serious weight work, but wanted to do it at home w/free weights.

Looked to Collage & found my "old friend" Cathe was really the only one who used wgts. more than 5/8#s! First re-purchase was PYRAMID UPPER/LOWER, loved it and haven't looked back since! Just keep adding to my collection...

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I was looking for a really great lower body workout that I could do at home. The nice people on the Collage forum recommended GS Legs and I've been hooked ever since.:)

I stumbled upon cathe while asking a fitness question on Yahoo answers! I was at a plateou and asked a question on how to break it! Somebody answered me with Cathe Friedrich so I googled her name,found her site and here I AM:7 I've been sooooo hooked eversince!

I did workout at home before cathe with Jane fonda and a couple of Gilad!

I was a huge Firm fan years ago & introduced my girlfriend to some videos. On one of the forums, they were chatting about Cathe and she checked her out. She was curious and ordered, but they were a little too advanced for her. For my birthday, sent me 5 Cathe videos. That was the best gift I ever received!

I, too, converted from the Firm, but I started with the Firm with BSS1. I had seen Cathe DVDs at the Discovery Channel store and thought they were too advanced, so I stayed away. But in short order, after the Transfirmer system came out, I got bored. Actually, I had been bored earlier, trying Karen Voight, Keli Roberts, and Shape Bikini Body. I wanted to up my weights and challenge my cardio, so I did some research on Cathe and bought the Basic Step/Body Fusion DVD in March 2007. Not long afterwards I ordered LIC and headed over to the mall to get Core Max and Stretch Max. A week later I went back to get Low Max. Since then I've gotten the Club step (with Basic Step and C&W), as well as the Body Blast series, Muscle Max, Terminator, B&G, Body Max 2, and Rhythmic Step/Interval Max/MIC. I've also preordered the new series. I don't do Cathe exclusively, because sometimes you just need lighter days! She makes me laugh almost every workout, and I love that she's sweating and breathing hard right along with me. I have a small savings account which purpose I think is to build up my Cathe library! LOL.

Sara

I found Cathe through the Firm Ya Yas forum and was very curious. I was so excited to get my first DVD, Hight Step Training that I zipped over the UPS terminal to pick it up rather than wait for them to come back to my house. The day I chose to attempt was one of the hottest days in hell and yet I tried it and promptly became sick to my stomach and had to lay down. Thank goodness for progress and I have come a long way since then (and can handle the heat waves a bit better). ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.