How To Download Your Perfect30 Pre-Sale Downloads

I've downloaded all of the Perfect 30 files and I have a question. Are the Perfect Flow Core Bonus and the Perfect Pump Core Bonus supposed to be the same core routine, because both files are the same. They appear to be the core work from the yoga set only.

Yes, there is only one core bonus. The only difference is the title card on each of the bonus core workouts.

Shoot! I cannot find my promo code anywhere. I've contacted support but since it's Friday morning I may have to wait until Monday to get my downloads. :-(

Steph

Dear Friends! I just have to tell you that Bob with support has already sent me my replacement code!!! This is amazingly fast. Thanks so much!!!

Steph

Shoot! I cannot find my promo code anywhere. I've contacted support but since it's Friday morning I may have to wait until Monday to get my downloads. :-(

Steph
I couldn't find my download code either - I'm not convinced I ever got one and I started to worry that maybe I hadn't actually bought the Perfect 30 but I do have an order confirmation from 19th September. I requested new codes a couple of days ago but nothing yet. Maybe it's because it was the weekend - I'll wait and see what happens today. I'm in the UK so maybe the time difference is an issue too.

I couldn't find my download code either - I'm not convinced I ever got one and I started to worry that maybe I hadn't actually bought the Perfect 30 but I do have an order confirmation from 19th September. I requested new codes a couple of days ago but nothing yet. Maybe it's because it was the weekend - I'll wait and see what happens today. I'm in the UK so maybe the time difference is an issue too.
I ended up hearing right back from customer support. Hopefully you get your codes today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.